𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

I just fucking realized I'm barely writing this hoe pregnant so that's what this chapter bout.

I watched greys anatomy so I'm basically a certified doctor so I got this shit.

Y'all spoiled asf I almost put slow updates in the description fytb 🙄🖐🏽.

And plus at least I'm not one of those writers with them lame ass excuses cuz ion pay attention in class and ain't doing shit wit my life.

And plus I spent all fucking day trying to find them names yesterday but it sound dumb asf nie.

And I might unpublish the book to fix the beginning chapters bc I feel like my chapters get better after I published and ion want to loose readers because it's trash in the beginning.

N y'all gon leave my bitch keasia tf alone 😑.

N why tf authors be so pissy about giving out fc like it's not that fucking serious then be like comment but mute u I could never if you got a problem with my work we can talk about it and that's just that.

Enough rambling let's get into itttt.

Jakarion POV
Current location: In some pussy

"Keasia why tf you peeing on yourself" I mugged her and she stood in front of me

"Nigga shut yo crooked eyes dropout ass up these bastards coming" she said wobbling to the bathroom coming out in sweats.

"Come on what is u standing there fa" I said grabbing our stuff and she glared at me.

"U trying to do a quicke" she asked so serious,

"Get in the car keasia" I mugged her and she rolled her eyes wobbling out.

"You know this kinda fun I might nut in you again" I said nodding at she threw ha sandal at me.

"Just wait till then 6 weeks up that's yo ass" I nodded and she rolled ha eyes putting the sandal back on.

We arrived to the hospital and they got ke a wheelchair and got her admitted and I signed her In and we waited hours for her to dilate but we really just enjoyed each other's company while she took the contractions like a champ.

"Ok mama it's time to push just put your feet on top of there". The nurses came in.

"Ok go head a push a little bit" the nurse nodded and that's when keasia started crying.

"AAAAUGH" ke pushed holding my hand.

"Ok one more time a little more" the doctor said.