Yamaguchi x Reader [Part 1]

A/n: This is how Yuichiro would look like btw ☺️

Yuichiro was on his way to the rooftop once the classes ended knowing you'd be there

He has liked you from the start but he never dared to confess his feelings too afraid that you might reject him, so he just kept it to himself thinking it would be best that way as it won't ruin your friendship.

Unfortunately for him he should've confessed right from the start but it was too late as Yamaguchi has already confessed to you.

He felt sadness and jealousy but being the good friend he is, he congratulated your relationship with Yamaguchi.

What he didn't know was that Yamaguchi knew he had feelings for you.

Finally arriving at the rooftop, he immediately spotted you with Yamaguchi eating bento together.

"Yu-kun! over here" you called cheerily as you spotted your friend.

Yuichiro ambled towards you and Yamaguchi . "Konnichiwa Y/n-chan, Yamaguchi -san he said as he sat across you, taking out his bento.

The three of you ate in silence and as you finished eating, "Ne Y/n-chan are you free this afternoon I want to talk to you about something, but that is only if your free and if Yamaguchi-san agrees" he said while smiling sheepishly with his hand placed at the back of his neck.

You agreed to his request and turned to your lover and asked if they were okay with it.

"Sure that's fine by me if y/n agrees" Yamaguchi said with a smile plastered on his face but his eyes had a dark glint in them which was unnoticed by you and your friend.

-time skip-

You and Yuichiro strolled down the park after classes had ended and decided to take a seat on the bench near by a cherry blossom tree.

You both sat in a comfortable silence, but the silence broke when Yuichiro spoke up.

"Ne y/n-chan I have something to tell you" he stated voice laced with anxiousness.

"Sure what is it" You said with a soothing voice since you noticed his uneasiness.

"I...I really l-like you... not as a friend but as man, I've really liked you e-ever since we've met but I-I couldn't tell you. I was afraid it would ruin our friendship but I couldn't take it anymore I had to tell you" he hesitantly said.

You stared at him in shock trying to process what your friend had just said.

"I-I k-know you already h-have a lover but I just can't keep it in anymore" he said worry evident in his eyes.

You just stared at him like he grew two heads. "I-I'm sorry for a-suddenly saying that but I-I hope we can still be friends..." he trailed off as he instantly regretted telling you.

Immediately snapping out of your trance, "I-I'm sorry b-but I can't accept your feelings I already have Yamaguchi and I love him" you finally spoke out.

"B-but w-we could still be friends" you smiled sadly as you looked at him in the eyes.

"I- it's fine... sorry for bothering you." he said voice laced with sadness.

"So umm... see you tomorrow?" You said. "Sure see you tomorrow too and be safe." He replied.

You both parted ways already and bid goodbyes not knowing someone was stalking you both from behind.