A Hard Day's Night

Moving, one of the most stressful things a person goes through

Moving, one of the most stressful things a person goes through. Starting a new job, also one of the most stressful things a person goes through. Having a child while doing these things makes it even more stressful. So hearing that, how to you think I feel right now? If you said stressed then you would be right. But this is nothing compared to how I'm going to feel when I finally get back to the hell hole I call my new flat at the end of the day, the only things that are keeping me going is the love for my son and my future job.

The only thing I have set up is a mattress on the floor of my bedroom (which I share with Remus until I get the energy to do his room), there's barely any food in my fridge and the only thing is the bathroom is our toothbrushes, After digging through boxes of my clothes I finally found a decent outfit, realizing I was already late, I quickly put it on and ran out the door. I drove Remus to school before finally going to the hospital. What an amazing start to my new beginning.

~~ at Seattle Grace ~~

"Each of you comes here hopeful. Wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to the breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. Five of you will crack under the pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play? That's up to you." The chief of surgery told us, us being my fellow interns. Before we had to change for the day.

"Only seven women out of twenty" a girl standing next to me pointed out.

"Yeah. I hear one of them's a model. Seriously, like that's going to help with the respect thing?" A girl next to her commented.

"Maybe she's looking for something other then respect" I said jokingly, making the black haired one laugh.

"You're Cristina, right?" The blonde one said looking at who I guess is Cristina.

"Which resident you assigned to? I got Bailey" Cristina said not answering the blondes question.

"The Nazi? Yeah, me too" the blonde one said.

"Me three" I said happily.

"You got the Nazi? So did I. At least we'll be tortured together, right? I'm George O'Malley, uh, we met at the mixer, you had a black dress with a slit up the side, strappy sandals..." a guy not far from us said making us all look at each other weirdly "Now you think I'm gay" he said making me laugh.

"No, I'm not gay, it's, ah, it's just that, you know, you were, I mean, you were very, unforgettable" he carries on saying digging a deeper hole then the one he was already in.