01 - Reunion

"You're going to steal their files, but remember, no one gets hurt unnecessarily", Pierce said in a firm voice over the earpiece, his tone slightly concerned.
Sayah just rolled her eyes in annoyance, she knew she shouldn't hurt or kill anyone if it wasn't necessary but the brunette would find it a lot more amusing if she was allowed to.
"Understood", she replied bluntly before turning to the Avengers Tower, from which loud music and colourful lights were flashing.

-:-

"Romanoff, are you flirting again?", smirked Steve as he joined Bruce and Natasha at the bar, where the redhead was grinning and talking to Banner before handing him a drink.
"She's not flirting... that's just the way she is", Bruce tried to play it off but both, Nat and Steve, knew that wasn't true.
Of course the famous Black Widow flirted with many men but with Bruce and her, it was something else.
"Hey Steve, fancy a game of pool? Bucky doesn't feel like it anymore, he's losing all the time", Sam interrupted the three laughing while Bucky just shook his head and took a sip of his beer.

-:-

The Avengers were all assembled, the only problem are the civilians, Pierce knows exactly how Sayah likes to cause chaos and that's exactly what she's not supposed to do.
But Pierce also knows that she does her job best.

Friendly and innocently smiling, the small woman squeezed past the other people and security guards without attracting attention.
It had never been difficult to get past the security guards, especially not when Sayah only had to smile and flirt a little to have the men wrapped around her fingers.
Even if that didn't work, she would simply fight her way out and definitely show no mercy.

With a mischievous grin she now entered the Avengers Tower and looked around disinterestedly. Tony Stark had more taste than Pierce, but it was a lot more peaceful and therefore more boring. At least for Sayah.

Quickly she had spotted the Avengers and pressed the alarm, which made an unpleasantly loud sound, startling everyone and making them look around in confusion.
As she calmly walked further into the room, only the click of her heels could be heard, she grinned.
"Did you miss me, Barnes?".

Thor and Tony eyed the young-looking woman in confusion and looked back and forth between her and Bucky. Neither of them had any idea who she was or what she had to do with him.

"How can she still be alive?", Steve finally brought out, sounding more shocked than confident, which was actually his plan.
Steve looked at his best friend, who was obviously as shocked as he was, and waited for an answer.
"I have no idea", Bucky replied before returning his gaze to Sayah.
The brunette, on the other hand, looked at the two super soldiers with amusement, "You didn't really think you'd get rid of me that easily, did you?".

"Rogers, Barnes, what the hell is she talking about?", Tony interrupted the conversation of the three in a firm voice, the confusion still visible on his face.
Sayah didn't answer his question, she just nodded in the direction of Steve and Bucky, who hesitated for a moment.

"She was killed", Bucky began in an unsteady voice, "by the Winter Soldier.. and that was me", he finished his sentence and lowered his head.
Sayah starts laughing.
"Barnes is right.
Well, except for the part about being killed."