Cheer up

Fluff prolly
Dabi P.O.V today was an exciting day i got railed by five people and i cant walk properly. But i still mad it to the league's front door. As i neter toga stars to floos me iwth questions like. "Can i have their adress" "are you hurt" "did they do something against your will?" Yeah questions like that i told he i was tired and pulled out the money i received from my clients it wasn't much only 95 dollars beacuse my first client paid an extra 20 which was very thoughtful of her. "Hey guys I'm going to be coming home late tomorrow" i told them "why?" Shigaraki questioned "I'm having 9 clients tomorrow" i answered back. "Dabi you really don't have to keep going if you feel uncomfortable" Kurogiri reminded me. "It's fine" I assured him. I was about to grab my bag beofre I realize toga crying. "Toga why are you crying" I asked her before kneeling down to her level. "Y-you put your b-body for people to use even th-though the original plan was for m-me to do it " which was true the original plan was for toga to start the onlyfan but i do not want old perverted men to see her body plus she's only 15. "Hey it's fine" i said in a comforting tone "here cheer up" i said while handing her a teddy bear that i got for her on the way home. "Thank you dabs!" Although i kinda hate that name at least i got them cheerful smile back.