Live streams

Author's P.O.V Dabi went to his room and put his stuff down when he realise "hey kuro when is dinner ready?" He shouted "in 1 hour" kuro answered back "heh i'll have enough time to finish my stream" he thought while smiling mischievously. He changed his clothes to a oversized hoodie that goes to his mid thighs so and "should i wear the knee high?" He thought to himeself "eh why not?" He slid on his knee high and he look like a tease he didn't bother to post a tweet to tell his followers that he will start his stream. So he set up his camera and press the start button.
BLOODKING: He looks so cute!
MommyIssuies: Hi baby boy!
EraserDaddy: donated 5000
BunnyMistress: Domated 6000
MommyIssuies: donated 8000
"wow I haven't even stated yet!" Dabi grinned seeing the donations.
EraserDaddy: when will you start?
Dabi: be a little patient daddy
Master101: donated 54000
BunnyMistress: donated 55000
Dabi: I'll start in a couple of minutes im choosing a toy right now so be patient!
TOPHOE: Use a didol you slut!
Dabi: don't worry i will
TOPHOE: Donated 3000
Dabi choose a glass didol thta he got he never had a chance to use it and he always thought is was pretty. He decided to tease them a little so he rubbed the didol near his rear end
MommyIssuies: gosh stop being a tease and just put it in already!
Dabi: aww am I really being a tease?
Dabi slowly put the 9 inch didol in his hole "ahh~" he moaned until "hey dabi dinner is ready-AHHHH OH MY GOD" Twice barges in his room. "TWICE YOU ASS FUCK CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR!" Dabi shouted angry, clearly twice cares about the sanity of his eyes more than closing the door when he bragged in."SORRY SORRY SORRY!" Twice kept on saying before closing the door "AHH I SAW YOU RIDING A DIDOL!" "SHUT YO ASS THE WHOLE HOUSE CAN HEAR YOU!" Dabi shouted again and with that he ended his live stream.