So we're gonna starve?

Author's P.O.V After dinner everybody was about to go back to whatever they were doing until "stay i have something important to tell you all" kuro said dabi tried to escape this "Dabi you stay too" kuro said in a warning tone "hold o let me grab something" the raventte says as he goes into the kitchen "why the hell are you taking a frying pan?" Shigaraki asked as he saw the male taking two frying pans "hush" is all what he saod before sitting down. "Okay I have decided thta we are going to save up money to help save AFO" kuro said "so we're gonna strave?" "PANG" Dabi knocked the frying pan on twice's head  not giving him a chance to think of what he said twice head fell on the table "hold on i know what to do" dabi said before raising the pans high "PANG PANG Wakey wakey" dabi said as he smiled looking at twice suffering everyone was staring at him. "What? Y'all always say stupid shit so gotta knock some senses ya know?" Dabi said proudly as he raised his pans. "So dabi your gonna do all the livestreams and sex work and we shall spend moderately" kuro said as he eyed twice worried. "Dabi?" Kuro asked dabi was currently in the kitchen pouring a galss of water "don't worry I heard what you" dabi rolled his eyes  "WAKE UP YOU FUCK!" Dabi shouted as he splashed the glass of water on twice you can tell it was payback for twice. "Good night ungrateful fuckers" dabi shouted as he went upstairs. "Im scared for his future husband and kids" Then pray to god they don't do shits that will make dabi like this"