about

The Exurox

Quick disclaimer

I've been penning this novel for about six to five years now, in spite of this I only have two incomplete chapters to show for it. One of which I literally finished just this week. Partially due to inconsistency, my complex about whether or not I'm actually fit to be a writer. But more so because I was lazy and effortlessly discouraged myself.

Thus, I'm here, right now.  With you.

Seeking an external solution.

Putting my story out, in hopes that a third party involvement will prompt me to actually work. However, therein arises a new problem. It might've not amounted to much but it was four years of editing and re-editing atop re-edits. Any addition to those two chapters are unfortunately going to be sub-par. I'm still such an underdeveloped writer; and the story is even more so. I really only have a vague idea of what I want to say and how best to say it and in which direction to go.

Regardless of this, I plan to put the best of my worst forward. For you the reader. For myself. I really want to succeed literary by creating a fantastic book with plot twist and uncertainty and humour of the darkest kind. Seeing that my writing skill isn't anything worthwhile ... the following is an attempt ... it's an attempt to correct the last years of young Gabriel's life which sad to say was just okay.

As I'm writing this I am 20 going on 21 and I can honestly tell you that writing a novel is hard. It's like an insistent child that tags along and demands to be pet every nanosecond. But you can't part with it, no matter how much you'd want, because if you do you'll have lost a part of yourself. And in this world you can't afford to lose yourself.

To any and all future readers; a sincere and massive thank you all.

xvx
"Contained within our own context we exist untouched; unplagiarize.  We exist simply, unabashedly, evidently exurox."
xvx

Begin the plunge ...

26/04/19