Soup vs Death

(A/N: haha yes my friend has been wanting a part 2 of this story. and it was made in January 1st 2021, rn its May 16th 2021)

Okay alright, I guess I havent been COMPLETELY digested yet.. even though this story was made in January.

THIS PERSON IS STILL IN LOVE WITH ME, HELP ME OH GOD..

GUESS WHAT SHE HAS BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 2 MINUTES TODAY!! 😡.

She keeps puking me out.. and Tasting it... and now she WANTS TO MARRY ME.

I PLOP ONTO FLOOR AND SLIVER INTO HER BROS ROOM AND I FIND THE LIGHTSABER, the perfect weapon of course! Her brother is in California anyway so he wont mind and hes 5 so yeah... Her dad is there next to her now very disappointed in her for having a crush on soup AKA ME! uhgggg i hate this girl so much, also i just thought wouldnt it be terrifying to see a soup walking with a lightsaber? Like come on imagine u waking up in the middle of the night with Thrown up Puke soup on your bed with a lightsaber... I feel like she should be terrified now.

Man oh man would she like this.

The Lightsaber will burn her eyes out

The Lightsaber will burn her eyes out. Hopefully..

Her dad now walked away, her Mom is in China.
Her brother that is 5 is in California alone.

Okay I silently throw the Lightsaber onto the table without her noticing because she is daydreaming abt me.. I jump onto the table now and grab the wonderful lightsaber... Thank you so much for being here for me. ITS NOW TIME TO BLIND THE GIRL.

The dad comes out and sees me and smiles. he whispers to himself "Finally the soup is doing it. Thank you."

I THE SOUP IS THE VERY BEST AND POWERFUL AND I HOPE SHE WILL NEVER LOVE ME AGAIN AHAHAHAHHAHA NOW GOODBYE.

I grab the Lightsaber and FLASHY FLASH FLASH INTO HER EYES AND BLIND HER...
"OWWW WTH?! I THOUGHT THE SOUP LOVED ME..."
Yeah anyways goodbye girl. I hope u had fun living your years of life for however old you are.

The dad texted mom and son saying that the soup has finally done it and the daughter is now gone.

Son: I hve bean in culifonia fow 7 mounts alown amd I an hAvvy to haer thet. (A/n: Typical 5yr old writing am i right?)
Mother: Omg is she good now? yes she has been weird for her whole life. We still uh 1% love her tho
Dad: Yes

Happy ending.

Other way around

The girl won the soup and killed everyone in her family, went to china to kill her mom. Went to California to kill her bro... OH GOD AND NOW SHES MARRIED TO ME THIS WASNT MY PLAN AT ALL

Bad Ending.

(A/n: You can choose what ending you want. Thank you for reading 😭.)