50 Shades of Green

The sun shines through the crack in the curtains, bathing us in light, trickling down our faces and onto the bedsheets as the sun slowly emerges on the horizon. Our legs intertwine beneath the sheets, entangling us in a mix of silk and skin. The smell of his cologne tickles my nose, entrapping me in his scent as I breathe deeper. I turn to him, his eyes closed in deep sleep, black hair falls across his face before I take my finger and push it back behind his ear. He moans softly at my touch, my fingers linger on the side of his face, not yet ready to leave the warmth of his skin. 

His eyes flutter open as he smiles softly at me, his eyes full of both love and desire. His hand reaches towards my face, caressing the skin of my cheek as it makes its way down my face to my neck. I lean in, planting soft kisses upon his neck and down to his chest.  I stop as he begins to do the same in return, his hands around the small of my back, taking my body in his arms as he begins to climb on top of me. 

I kiss him softly, grabbing his silky black hair between my fingers, moaning softly under my breath as I feel his hand slide between the sheets and wrap around me. His touch was soft, unlike any other, heavy with consideration and cautiousness. He runs his hand up my member slowly, my heartbeat begins to quicken as a feeling of pleasure overwhelms me. I gasp as he begins to go faster, my hands grab the sheets as I begin to thrust into his hand. He lets go, I let out a moan of disappointment. 

I look up at him, his eyes lock with mine as he takes a deep breath, "I want to go all the way"

I nod and get into position on the bed. I gasp as I feel his fingers enter first, he puts his other hand on my back to reassure me. "F-farquaad, w-what are you-" I'm immediately cut off by the feeling of his cock being inserted inside me. I let out a soft moan, gripping the sheets between my fingers as I feel him begin to slowly thrust into me. 

He continues this motion, I look back to see him running his hand through his hair, his face presenting a look of pleasure. His other hand still on my back, gripping as tight as possible onto my skin, his palm slick with sweat and my back the same. I moan louder as he hits my g-spot with each thrust, my heartbeat begins to quicken as I realize I'm going to come soon. 

"Are you close?" he asks

"Y-yes Farqaad" I reply

He begins to thrust slightly faster, the overwhelming feeling of pleasure takes over my body as I grip the sheets and let out a loud moan, signaling my climax to him, my toes curling inwards as I come onto the sheets. He moans loudly behind me as I feel him come inside me, his head dropping as he pulls out and collapses on the bed. 

"Shrek, that was-"

"Amazing" I cut him off

He climbs up to meet me back between the sheets, our heads now resting back on the pillows where they once were. I kiss him once more before getting up to go back to the swamp, the sunlight now fills the room as I watch Farqaad settle back into bed.