C H A P T E R 1 6

After hours of talking to Irene about her and her life in Italy, I found myself wandering through the huge hallways covered in ancient paintings in the hopes of locating Luca's office

After hours of talking to Irene about her and her life in Italy, I found myself wandering through the huge hallways covered in ancient paintings in the hopes of locating Luca's office. Finally I came across huge brown doors which somewhat looked like an office and matched the direction that Luca had given me. So without hesitating, I knocked on the huge door and waited silently for a few second before I heard a 'come in'.

I lightly pushed open the door and peeked my head inside only to find Luca sitting behind his desk with papers all over the table and most importantly he had his sleeves rolled up and his veiny forearms were in view which made him look incredibly handsome.  He was busy reading the papers when he looked up and realized my presence.

Seeing me he kept his papers down and fully diverted his attention to me. "You didn't have to knock amore." he said to which I smiled at him.

"Come here." he said beckoning me to come closer to him and without even thinking my feet were moving on their own accord and in a few seconds I found myself standing in front of him.

Noticing that I had come closer Luca swiftly took my hand in his and pulled me down to his lap which made me gape in shock. "W--what" I said and cursed myself for stuttering.

"Sit comfortably amore." Luca said causing me to just adjust myself in his lap and as I did that Luca hooked his one arm around my waist and pulled me in closer. 

He suddenly dipped his head into my neck and began trailing wet kisses, I closed my eyes trying to relish the feeling of his lips on my skin and it felt as if my skin was on fire. My mind became blank as I felt his lips exploring the side of my neck.  With his head still in the crook of neck he asked "You needed something amore?"

Wait! Why was I here in the first place? My mind was just blank and I couldn't recall anything."Ummm..." I stuttered thinking about why I came to his office. "I..I wanted to call you for Dinner." I finally replied as that memory flashed in my mind.

I internally sighed curing myself as I was literally about to make a fool of myself right in front of Luca. "Hmm" he said and lifted his head from my neck to stare into my eyes. My brown orbs automatically met his and it felt as if time had frozen, we both were still staring into each other eyes, when Luca decided to take the next step and leant in closer. As he leaned over I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to meet mine.

Knock Knock..

The knock on his wooden office door made me startle. Luca's face held a similar expression but one could easily find slight anger in his eyes and frustration.

"Come in" he said and that made me quickly realize that I was sitting on his lap and I immediately stood up, only to be pulled back down. "Don't move." he said.

Before I could reply to him the door of his study opened and a guy walked in. He looked like he was in his early 20's and had a fit build. He came forward and slightly bowed his head addressing Luca.  "Don."