Chapter 2: Church

Please dont get affended. If you will get affended please skip this chapter !! Thankyou

Gabbie

So guess what. My mom read the first chapter. Im very upset because this is personal. Friends eyes only . But anyways it's Sunday, and im sitting right in the middle of Oshane and Janiyah because she believes we need help getting out of this situation. So we in the car on the way to church, but after the service I'll be back to tell you the info.

Two hours later.....

We are at my house eating some chinese food but I feel very uncomfortable because the boy I like and my fake friend is sitting in my house, eating my food. This is just insane. To top it all off I really feel like my mom told the pastor to speak on the topic of holding grudges, and not betray people and use them. Why I feel that way ? Because it's  the same situation that happened to us.

Gabbies moms p.o.v
Hello, um I'm not exactly sure who I'm talking to but I don't really have anything to say. I mean I believe children especially teens should be able to forgive , forget, and learn. If you have someone who's done something horrible to you forgive them. They could die and even worst you could die and you'll feel horrible because you never stayed srry and it was An unfinished death. Gabbie is a very smart girl , but let's her pride get ahead of her, but who knows she might learn a very good lesson so I'll let GOD handle it.