Chapter 3: The question

Gabbie

I'm back and I'm in my second period.

Can someone please tell me why Oshane is sitting across from me. He got kicked out of his class and was sent to mine but that doesn't mean that he should sit down across from me ....starring.....its ..just... awkward. It feels like he's in some type of Trauma. By the way it's not like this just happened today. This has been happening for the last few weeks. Its just that today it's really creepy.

Narrators

Gabbie gets up and walks over to Oshane. Gabbie : "Why are you staring at me ?"

Oshane:*speechless*

Gabbie: "I'm really not being entertained by this and ..."

*Oshane rudely interrupts*

Oshane: "and.... I love you."

Gabbie: "Excuse me ?"

Oshane: "You heard it right. I said it . I love you!! I have something to ask you."

Gabbie: *softly but shocked says "what"

Oshane:" Will you go out with me? Yes or No.

Class:"Oooohhhh"

Gabbie : * thinks intensely *

Gabbie:" ill think about it."

Ms.Mayes:" Can we finish this somewhere else and get my work done. Don't forget the bell doesn't dismiss you. I do.

Janiyah:" who do. No you dont. You thought. Watch when dis bell ring I walk my behind out dis classroom.

*bell rings* Janiyah and half of the other kids leave.

Gabbie's p.o.v

On the outside I'm acting a little strange but on the inside I'm rejoicing. To think the cutest boy in school would ask "me" some regular old girl. Who just happened to be his very old close friend. I'm not sure if I should reply as yes or no. Its not as easy as it seems.