Chapter 1:How word escaped...

Gabbies p.o.v

Hi, my name is Gabbie and I had a HUGE crush on this boy named Oshane.  He is tall, light skinned and fineeee. Did i exaggerate on that fine? Great..

Oshane and I used to be the closest friends in elementry, until sixth grade. One day in 5th period my friend name Janiyah said "Who do u like"?

Me: "Promise me you wont tell anybody"

Janiyah: "I promise"

But like the bible says, a promise is the comfort to a fool. I guess I was that fool. How could i be so dumb to believe her? But anyways , my slow behind said

Me: "Okay i like........Oshane"!

Janiyah: "Really? Wow imma tell..."

*Mumbles under breath*

Me: "Excuse me?"

Janiyah: "Nun, dont worry bout it."

Me: "Oh, okay"

So you know the rest. She back stabbed me , she told everyone including him. On top of that I confronted her and she acted like she knew nothing...

That was the WORST day ever and I have the WORST friends ever. I couldn't  wait to go home!!

Janiyah p.o.v

Hey y'all! My name is Janiyah as yuh can see, and right now u probably think im a bad friend, maybe even horrible. Well dont 'cause you didn't even hear my side of the story.

One day my friends dared me to ask Gabbie who she like. Tell everybody, and act like I didn't know, and if I didn't they would tell the my mom that i skipped school the day before. But Shhhh!! Im trying to change I FOUND JESUS! So I did cause my momma dont play. She know how to put a cork up your ........ Yup. At least im becoming a better person. Anyways, so i asked her. I never knew she would be so open about it. Maybe because she trusted me. Now i feel bad.

I aint even gone lie, I dont blame her he was one fineeee fella. Anyways so 1/2 of my mission was done so I jus had to do the other half. Shes so mad at me! Shes one of those niqqas you neva wanna loose but my stupid self getting caught up in drama and wanna use my friends as a way out. Im so sad. But ill try to get her to become my friend again.

Oshane's p.o.v

Wazup! Wazzupp!! Wazzzuppp!!!

Its yo homeboy Oshane and I'm a ladies man. You already know but I'm no thot. Sorry for the ghetto language but thats how I am. Now Imma just let chu know what dis is bout. Ight, so Gabbie asked me to write my side of this story and I'm gon do it but different.

Monday, January,9,

We were in the first grade when I got switched to Ms.Payns class. Me and Gabbie had to sit next to each other. Thats when we became friends. Then everyday after that we'd get closer and closer. So one magnificant day (my birthday) the teacher called us to the carpet for a game, and it was so funny that the teacher put is right next to each other. So the object of the game is to get in groups of six and tangle yourself up. By the time five minutes is over you should be untangled. But you can't let go. You know what that means. We were holding hands!! We struggled and struggled then she fell. Nd I fell. Unfortunately but fortunately that was the day I had my first kiss, same for her. That sucks because I wanted to save that for the day I would say "I Do". But thanks to that game, I lost my first kiss. Then everyday I would see her I watch her lips as they spoke gracefully. Yea, Yea I was in kindergarten but I had sense.

Anyways she and I stayed close since.

Hi guys ! This is my first book bare with me please !!!!