Chapter 2

Sarah's P.O.V
-day to leave for magcon-
I'm so excited that I get to go to Magcon. My brother talks about it nonstop. Even though I hate him, he is still my brother regardless.
"SARAH!!" My mom beckons me from upstairs, "it's time to go!!"
I take a quick look around my room to make sure that I have everything and walk downstairs. There I see Hayes, Skylynn, and Nash.
"LET'S GO!!!" Nash practically screams running out the door.
I follow behind him hugging both Hayes and Skylynn before exiting our enormous house. I get in the car and plug in my headphones so that I can listen to music the entire ride.

-AT THE AIRPORT-

We arrive at the airport with plenty of time before our flight leaves, so I decided to get something from Starbucks. On my way there I bumped into someone
"OH MY GOD!! I'm so so sorry!!" Some papers and books dropped on the floor so I decided to help pick them up.
"It's fine really," it was a girl
"Are you sure?" I ask a little uneasy about the bump in with the girl
"Yes," she smiled politely "I'm fine"
"Okay," I smiled back "I'm Sarah"
"Mahogany" she finished picking up all her books "Well, as much fun as it was bumping into you I have to go catch a flight," she giggled. "Maybe I'll see you around someday." And with that she was gone.

I continued my journey to Starbucks and ordered my usual, Chocolate Chip Frap, and a muffin. I also bought a muffin for Nash.

"Here you go" I say handing him the muffin.

"THANK YOU!" He laughs and basically swallows it whole.
I giggle at the sight. "Why are you so weird??" I ask him full on laughing

"Cause I can be" he says with his mouth full of the muffin.

I laugh some more and take out my phone and pull up vine. I decided to check out some of the people from magcon.

The first person I looked up was Cameron Dallas. I watched a vine of him dropping a bag of skittles on his sister. I laugh slightly at his strangeness. He's like Nash, but older.

Next, I looked up Jack & Jack. I watched a couple of their vines becoming obsessed with the way their friendship bond is tight.

Before I knew it, the lady at the desk called for our flight to board. I groaned knowing I have to turn off my phone. I grab my bags and walk behind Nash as we board the plane.

A/N: HEY GUYS!! It's been awhile but I'm back!! I know what you're thinking "oh my god make longer chapters" but I have big plans for this book so I'm starting small and working my way towards bigger things. I LOVE YOU GUYS!! 💋💕💖