Chapert 2

Molly's POV

         Bree just left and I could hear my mother talking to someone on the phone. I decided to go up stairs because I had a long long day and was very tired. When i got up stairs my dog was sleeping on my bed. "Aww". She's so cute. I walked to my closet and brabbed some shorts and a t-shirt, I walked in my bathroom and turned the shower on. I waited for it to get warm as I stripped my clothes. It was finally read so i hopped in, letting the warm liquid run down my back. I was just done washing and i grabbed my towel and made my way back to my room. My dog had left so I dried off and put my clothes on.

    I was walking down stairs and my mom was sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Molly honey we need to have a talk." I look at  my mother confused but then sat down."I thought that this summer you could go live with your aunt and hang out with your cousins."  I look at my mother waiting for her to laugh, but she didn't. "You're kidding right.

           "No Molly I'm not why would i joke about this?

What I don't even know my cousins and I don't know where they live either!!

"Where do they live?

London.

Oh".

I didn't think my mother was telling me the truth  and I coulden't handle it. She wants me to go live with my aunt. I ran out the door without thinking and ran as fast as I could.

       Then I hit something and fell to the floor hitting my head and blacking out.

Omg what do you think is going to happen to Molly!?!