Chapter 5

Molly's POV 

I was freaking out in my head, because I was about to tell my best friend I was moving to London? How is she gonna take this, maybe she'll be pissed off at me. I really hope she wont be.

"Bree you are an amazing friend.

Thank you but what's wrong?

Nothing I just thought I should tell you.

Ok, well thx!"

She would probably flip in a bit when she finds out why I'm acting like this.

Bree's POV in Starbucks

We just gave the lady our orders and sat down while we waited for them. Molly was acting really weird, like she was scared to say something but the cat got her toung.

"So Molly are you ok?

Yeah I'm fine just a little tierd.

Oh ok just making sure."

She just looked at me with a sad face. What was wrong with her today?

"Molly and Bree?" Molly got up to go get our drinks and returned seconds later. She handed me my cup and I took it.

"So", Molly said I gave her a weird look then she started speaking again.

"Look Bree, I have to tell you some bad news and I'm pretty scared to how your going to take it.

Ok shoot.

Well the other night when you left my house I went to take a shower and my mom was on the phone and then she called me over to her, and she told me something really bad".

I looked at Molly worried.

"I'm moving to London".

What omg cliffhanger I know i'm an awful person :( Anyways this is getting really fun! at first i was sooo scare dto write this but now i really like it!

love u guys byee