𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗛𝘂𝗻

Request by: JenduekieKim16
__________________________

Third Person's POV

It was a nice, bubbly, cute and full of energetic at the OH's residence. House full of baby's loud giggles and cute squeals. The couple's laugh can be heard to...

"We're riding the airplane!" Sehun said excitedly making the little girl infront of him smile widely while squeling excitedly. "Yiepyyyy!Appa!". Sehun carried his daughter and raise her up to twirl her gently in the air making the little 10 months old baby laugh, eyes froming into cresents just like their parents eyes. "Okay guys thats enough, lets eat breakfast" Jennie said. Turning around to see her husband and daugther in hes father's arm, running with smiles on their faces. She turned back again to make Jenrim's baby food.

She grabs 2 plates and 1 baby bowl. Two pairs of spoon and fork and a baby spoon and fork for Jenrim. Sehun already placed Jenrim in her high chair and play with her while waiting for the food. He made funny faces and tickled her making his daughter laugh cutely.

Funny story. At first, Sehun dosen't like the idea of him and Jennie having a baby since Sehun only wants himself to be Jennie's baby. But everything turned upside down when Jenrim came to the world. Most of the time, Sehun was the one who always take care of her and tuck her to sleep. He even asked his mother and Jennie's mother how to change the diaper. He also taught her saying the word 'appa' patiently and was proud when he suceed. Sehun love his daughter so much when she came to their life. Ofcourse, he also love her first love, best friend, girlfriend and wife, Jennie. Infact without her, he wouldn't got this special and wonderful gift in his entire life, Jenrim.

"Yay! Pancake!" Sehun said happily and Jennie just chukled knowing its his favorite english breakfast. Jennie sat on the left side of Jenrim like this...

vacant Sehun Jenrim
_________________________Jennie
vacant vacant vacant

...to feed her.

"Say ah" Jennie said and getured her to open her mouth and Jenrim immidiately obliged. "Our princess is doing a great job eating!" Sehun said and pinched her nose, which is similar to her mother, and she giggled.

After breakfast~

"Babe, look at what I thought her" Sehun told Jennie and brought her to the couch to sit with him. "What is it, Hunnie" Jennie said and smiled showing her gummy smile. Sehun smiled back and called Jenrim who is playing with her cute stuffed puppy which is given to her by her Uncle Baekhyun and a cute stuffed elephant which is dumbo that was given by her Uncle Chanyeol. She looked up at her parents looking at them blankly with her cat-like-eyes because she cant understand them yet. Sehun carried her to him. "Show mommy what you learned, arraso?" Sehun said and Jenrim nodded as if she can understand already. "Babe, kindly move the table for me please" Sehun told Jennie. "Okayyyy?" Jennie said suspicously and moved the table carefully. Once the table is set aside. He set Jenrim to the ground and guided her. "Babe, n-" Jennie was about to protest but Sehun gave her an assuring smile. Sehun lets Jenrim go but not moving away incase she falls down.

Jenrim slowly stepped forward with her left foot then the other until she gets the hang of it and started walking in her own slowy, stumbling a little. 1...2...3 and she's down. Sehun immidiately went to her and carry her in his arms. "You saw that, mommy?!!" Sehun said smiling and clapped his hands excitedly making the little girl do the same while squealing. "Oh my gosh. My baby! You did it" Jennie said almost tearing up. Her daughter finally achieved something new. "Yaaayy!Group hug" Sehun said going to Jennie and hug her with Jenrim still in his arms.

It was the sweetest hug ever until the doorbell rang. After sometime the people outside started knocking and screaming.

"YAHHHH!!!!PALLI!!WE WANT TO SEE JENRIM!" A deep voiced yell

"WE WANT TO SEE OUR BABY" A high pitched one shouted

"YAHHHH!!WE SAID OPEN THE FUC-Oh hi there Sehun"

Baekhyun's scream were cut off when Sehun opened the door for them. "No cursing" Sehun said and his eyes roamed at the 11 people smiling at him innocently as if they didn't shout earlier. "What are ya'll doing here" Sehun said raising his eyebrows leaning at the door frame. "Like what the beagles shouted. We are here to see Jenrim" Kris said boredly. All of them didn't wait for his answer and just walk inside the house.

Jenrim's face lit up when she saw her uncles. "Oh? Your uncles are here baby" Jennie said and welcomed them inside. As usual, Jenrim received tons of gift from them. "Hey there little one" Luhan said and extended his arms asking if he can carry her. Jenrim immindiately leaned to Luhan for him to carry her. Luhan took her gently from Jennie and carry her.

"Hey guys! Would you like to see what Jenrim learned today?" Jennie said excitedly as Sehun finally settled beside her while nuzzling his face in her neck watching them while smiling against her neck. "Sure! What did our princess learned today" Suho said looking at Jenrim whose in Chanyeol's arm now and caressed her chubby cheeks. Jennie took her from Chanyeol and settled her at the floor. "Go on, baby" Jennie pat her bum, encouraging her to walk.

1 step. 2 step and finally she walked straight to Sehun and falls down right infront of him. All off were surprised and even cheered and shout loudly making the little girl flinch in her dad's arm but soon joined them squealing loudly.

"Who taught her?" Xiumin asked still in disbelief. "Me" Sehun proudly said with a smirk. All of them were shocked. "What? Don't you guys trust me?"

"We dont" All of them answered at the same time. All day long the house was filled with loud laughters and chats.

__________________________

Wahhhhhhh!
This is probably my favorite chapter....I was just in a good mood so.....

Hey! Dont be silent readers. Vote and comment now!
Thank you!
Stay Safe, loves💕

BAEKKIE_myluv