𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗞𝗮𝗶

Requested by: AraJuliaEscamillas

I hope I got your request right😭🤞🏻

________________________

Jennie's POV

I sighed as I entered my car, eager to go home after a long day at work with the girls. "Can't wait to go home and hug and kiss my husband and my little princess" I said to myself and start the engine and drove off

Third Person's POV

"Baby no! Mommy will be angry. We dont want mommy to get angry right? Hmmm?" Kai convinced his daughter who has a colored marker in her hands, ready to draw silly things on Kai's album "Peaches" and Jennie's album "SOLO".

The girl looked up to his father confusingly. Confused on why she is not allowed to color the albums. Right. She is only 3 years old. She cant understand yet that much but can talk already. "But dada...I want to color" Jinki whined, eyes glistening in tears. "No no baby dont cry. Just, kindly give me the colored marker and I'll give you the coloring book I just bought for you yesterday. Please" Kai pleaded her daughter.

Jinki said nothing and just handed the colored marker with her small hands to her father. She sat down on the floor as she waited patiently to her father who hurriedly went upstairs to their room to get the coloring book he bought for her.

Not some time, a knock on the door was heard and a sweet voice greeted Jinki's ears. "Jongin~, baby~, mommy is home" Jennie said and knocked once more.

Jinki smiled widely and hurriedly stand up and run towards the door to open it. Sadly, she couldn't reach the doorknob so she called Kai who is still trying to remember where the hell did he put that damn coloring book.

"APPA!!!!MAMA IS HERE!!" Jinki shouted. "APPA!!!HURRY UP!" Jinki shouted once more, being impatient she stomped her foot at the floor multiple times. "WAIT! Aigoo I finally found the book. YES! APPA IS COMING" Kai hurriedly went outside their roon to go downstairs. "Yay! Eomma is here" Kai cheered and smiled ear to ear as he saw his daughter eager to see her mom.

"Aigoo. What took you guys so long?"Jennie asked. "EOMMA!" Jinki shouted and immidiately went in to her mom's arms, hugging her tightly. "Awww my baby" Jennie muttered and kissed her forehead. Kai coughed, wanting to get an attention from his wife. Jennie giggled let her daughter wait in the kitchen because they will eat after.

"My handsome husband" Jennie said and tiptoed to kiss him lovingly on the lips. Before Kai could even respond to the kiss, Jennie pulled away. Kai was about to reach out to her to kiss her once more but Jennie backed away and shaked her head teasingly. "Later, bub" Jennie smiled and walked away and went upstairs to their room to change.

The bear sulked as he has to wait more before he could kiss his wife more.

Time skip~

Both of them were done eating dinner and now just chilling in the couch while watching Pororo.

As time goes by, Jinki's eyes feel heavy. "Are you sleepy, baby?" Kai asked and carried her to sit on his lap. The little girl nodded and clinged onto her father. Kai stood up to go upstairs to his daughter's bedroom.

He gently lay Jinki down and tuck her in her purple blanket. "Goodnight, princess" Kai whispered and kissed her forehead. "Nighty night, dada" Jinki said tiredly and immidiately fell asleep.

Kai went out and went downstairs to the living room where he saw his wife holding the two albums which she found on thr floor.

"Baby, why is this here?" Jennie asked raising both albums. The bear gulped in nervousness. "I- Jinki. She saw that two albums and took it from the shelf. Uhhm- She was about to make it as her coloring book but good thing I saw her and stopped her on time" Kai explained.

"Aigoo. Thank god its still clean" Jennie said as she went through the pages and when she sae that it was all clean, she put it back on the shelf.

Time skip~

Both Kai and Jennie were done taking a bath. Jennie is still in her bathrobe, while drying her hair. Kai is in his pyjamas and white t-shirt. After Jennie was done blowing her hair, she stood up and remove her bathrobe, leaving her all naked. Not minding the bear looking at her. She slipped on to her red lacy panty, then finally she wore her red lacy night gown.

After she wad done, she felt strong arms wrapping around her waist from the back. "Why are you so sexy?" Kai asked with his deep voice. He started to kiss her shoulder, sliding the thin strap of the night gown a little. From her shoulder, he kissed her neck, gently sucking and biting it to create a mark on her milky skin.

Jennie moved so that they were face-to-face. Jennie didn't utter any word and just tiptoed to reach her husbands lips. She kissed him aggresively, making Kai smirk and kissed back with the same intensity. Jennie moaned when Kai slid the other strap of the night gown, signaling her to remove it.

Jennie got the signal and removed it , letting it fall on the floor, revealing her sexy body. Kai step back a little to take time to admire his wife's body. Kai pulled Jennie closer and kissed her harshly on the lips. Jennie moaned and kissed back, hands going up to grip his dark locks. Lip-locking sound was heard in the room.

Kai's hands went to grip one of Jennie's breast. Giving it a massage and pinching her pink nipples from time to time.

As things were heating up, they heard a knock on the door to their room. Making the couple pull away fron each other and looked towards the door. "Y-yes?" Jennie asked while hurriedly taking her night gown that was on the floor and wear it. "MOMMY! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" Jinki shouted.

Kai went to the door and open it, revealing Jinki with her bunny stuff toy which her uncle Suho gave her, rubbing her eyes while sniffling obviously crying. "Why is my princess crying" Kai asked and carried the girl in his arms, closing the door and gently wiped the tears away in his daughter's chubby cheeks.

"Where is mommy?" Jinki asked. "I'm here, baby. Why are you crying hmm?" Jennie asked. As soon as Jinki saw her mother, she immidiately did the grabby hands, signaling her to carry her. Jennie immidiately, carry her and thr girl clinhed onto her.

"You were eaten by a monster. I dont want that mommy" Jinki said sadly. Jennie's eyes soften at what her baby just said. "Mommy is not gonna be eaten by a monster ok? Daddy is here to save me" Jennie said and gently caress her smooth hair.

The three of them went to bed with Jinki in the middle, who is already sleeping while hugging her bunny stuff toy. Kai was busy admiring her cute daughter and caressing her hair to sleep.

"Let's just make baby number 2 tomorrow" Kai said and smiled cockily, closing his eyes to sleep.

"Kim Jongin!"

_______________________

Damn😭Idk how to end this. But I hope ya'll liked it!!!<33

Please vote and comment down below. I really want to interact with all of you😭.

I am very sorry if there are any typos😬

REQUESTS! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!! MORE ON JENYEOL OR JENHUN PLEASE😭

Love lots!<33
Please stay safe, loves♡♡

BAEKKIE_myluv