𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗞𝗮𝗶

Request by: Riddhika28

This the longest story I made😬
__________________________

Flashback~

Jennie's POV
I am so bored. I WAN'T A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey unnie! How 'bout him?" Lisa said and showed me her phone. Well the members are currently looking a guy for me to date through instagram. "The hell? There is no way I'm gonna date that idiot BamBam" I complained when she showed me BamBam's IG page. I dont like him. He's probably gonna dab all day and say the annoying word 'SKKRT SKKRT'.

"He is not that bad, unnie" Lisa said and went back to scrolling through her phone to find more guy. "Because you and BamBam share the braincell thats why your not complaining, Lalisa" Rose' said boredly while scrolling through her phone also finding a guy for me. "WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!!!!" Lisa shouted.

"Hey hey kids. STOP BEFORE I THROW MY PHONE TO THE BOTH OF YOU!" Jisoo unnie scolded the 2 of them. I shouldn't have asked their help. "DA FCK. LET ME FIND MY OWN GUY INSTEAD?????????omg!" I shouted and walked out to go to my room.

"You started it!"

"STAPP!"

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!"

"Yah Lalisa!"

I just shook my head and continued walking upstairs. We might be mature when on-stage or on-cam but its the complete opposite. I proceed to walk to my room and took my phone from my table. I sat on my bed and started scrolling...

Kai's POV

"Yah Kim Jongin! When are you gonna get yourself a girlfriend?" Baekhyun hyung suddenly asked me. "I dont know" I said while shrugging my shoulders. "Want us to help you?" Chanyeol hyung said and sat beside me. "Nice idea why dont we help you, hmm?" Suho agreeing. I look towards my members. They are looking at me, phones in their hands already. I am surprised that D.O hyung is participating in this. Although he dosent have IG, he said he is going to share with Suho hyung and Chen hyung with Xiumin hyung.

"Fine!" I said and took out my phone also. "YES!!!" All of them cheered and did high five. Here goes nothing...

Jennie's POV

I scroll and scroll and scroll until an account caught my attention

@zkdlin

Weird username but kinda intresting. I clicked the username and turns out it was Kai sunbaenim from EXO. Well....Should I? I mean he is hot, sexy, good dancer, handsome, hot, sexy, hot, sexy. Ok thats enough.

Maybe I should give it a try...

Kai's POV

"IZ*ONE Wonyoung? She's cute tho" Baekhyun hyung said. Well half of the members are searching in Google and the others in IG. "The hell, Byun?!!!" Suho said angryly. "What?" Baekhyun hyung said cluelessly. "SHE'S A FUCKING MINOR BAEKHYUN!!!" Suho hyung shouted at him. "Oh?! Jinjja?!!!" Baekhyun said, surprised and immidiately searched for the said idol's age.

"SHE'S 16 YEARS OLD???!!!!!!" Baekhyun hyung shouted almost throwing his phone. All of us just facepalmed.

"Park Na-Rae sunbaenim" Chen said trying not to laugh. "Do I look like I want a comedian?" I said with the-are-you-serious-face. Then Chen and Baekhyun bursted out laughing "Nice one!" Baekhyun hyung said holding out his hand for a high five in wich Chen hyung high-fived back happily.

After 30 minutes of search...Suho hyung suddenly....

"Hey guys! Look!" We gathered around Suho hyung.