Chapter 18 - Where are we going?

Quote of the day: “She is madness in pretty packed”

Cover pic: Siddharth’s Mansion

______________

Hritika's POV

I stirred with a groan in my sleep with sunray peeping through the curtains in the room as I was dreaming of Siddharth and me kissing passionately.

“Ahh... He took advantage of me again!!” I screamed while tossing and rolling on my bed, palming my flushed face like a toddler.

I don't know why I am blushing like a teenager?

It was just a dream.

Right?

But you want to happen it in reality, Right?’ My crazy voice teased before I could retort her.

“How did I take advantage of you, Heartbeat?” Came a gruff voice.

Opening my eyes, I tilted my head in confusion to see Siddharth standing by the foot of the bed with his arm crossed, muscle bulging and eyes narrowed.

Is he real or my hallucinations.

“Don't tilt your head like that or it will fall off!!” He chuckled looking at me, a smirk on his lips and I immediately straighten up, flushed.

“You! What are you doing here and how did you come inside my room?” I snapped.

“Oooh, little fiery angel, first you should look around your surrounding Before getting Fierce?” Amazement clear in his tone as He winked, pointing his hand around the unfamiliar room and a very big portrait on the wall caught my attention.

Looking at him, I completely forgot all my anger, frustration towards him when I noticed he was only in his formal pant with a towel hanging on his neck

Looking at him, I completely forgot all my anger, frustration towards him when I noticed he was only in his formal pant with a towel hanging on his neck. He look insanely attractive as I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from blushing more.

Meanwhile I gasped looking down myself at the sight of what I saw.

Crappy noodles!!

Where are my clothes?

Why am I only wearing his t-shirt, not anything underneath?

Also in the dramas, the drunk heroine wakes up in the morning wearing the hero's shirt and she gets to know that they had already done ThAt!!’ my inner voice reminisced and my eyes widened.

PLEASE, Somebody Say It Was All a Dream!!

“AAAH!WAAAH!!!” I screamed and wrapped the blanket around me like a dumpling whilst fleeing against the headboard and he had already closed his ears like he was anticipating this reaction from me.