Mistaken

Drabble one- Mistaken
Kiki's POV
"You two are just darling together!" My grandmother Delia smirked putting a hand on Michael's shoulder.
"What? We're not together." I shook my head, immediately embarrassed.
"Why not?" She asked me, giving my ex boyfriend a once over.
"We used to date." Michael smiled politely, luckily Michael was a good guy and wouldn't get offended at this.
"This is Morgan's older brother. Michael." I introduced him, I really wasn't making this situation any better.
"You and Morgan aren't together anymore. What's the problem? From the way you two were just looking at each other you're more then friends." Delia argued.
"I think you need to get you're eyes checked, because you saw nothing." Kiki spoke annoyed and just walked away.
Michael's POV
"I better go check on her, it was nice meeting you." I politely smiled at her, before leaving. What was going on with her?
"You know, you're dumb. You're smart but, also very dumbfounded when it comes to certain things." Kiki speaks from behind him.
"Ouch." I laughed.
"She's right you know, I do still look at you as more then a friend." She admitted, no bullshit.
"I had a feeling. I know because I feel the same, maybe I always will. I just-I don't want Nelle to hurt you. That's why I haven't said anything." Michael sighed, she was truly ruining his life...