part 18

~jughead~

It's been a week since me and Betty's break up. I'm crying as usual and i hear a knock on the door. Open it and see Betty. "Erm hey betts." I say awkward "Hey jug i'm just here to bring back you're clothes." My heart sunk. "no keep it please so you will never forget me i know that's a selfish thing to ask but please keep it." I'm fully crying right now. She whipes my tears away with her thumbs. "Can i get a hug Betty." "Jug i told you i need space." "I know but i'm tired of crying every day and just one hug please." She sighs and wraps her arm around my torso. I cry in het neck and we hug for a while she is now crying as wel. I whipe her tears away. "thank you betts." "You're welcome jug but now i need to go." I nod and she walks away. Then she comes back and takes of her hoodie. "Here if you feel sad." I take it and hug it tight. "Thank you Betty and again i'm so sorry and i love you so much. I hope this isn't the end of our story." "I hope it to jug but i just need time can you respect that." "Yeah of course sorry i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." "You didn't jug i just need to think over everything and it's getting harder every time i see you." "I understand betts sorry." She smiles and leaves. I'm so mad right now why did i cheat. I love her so much what have i done. I decided to take a walk and clear my mind. Suddenly i see car lights and everything turned black.

~betty~

After meeting jug i had a lot on my mind and decided to take a walk. I did a big one and head back to Archie and Veronica dorm. No one was their wich was weird so i call V. "Hey V it's me theire is nobody home where are you." "B don't you know." "What what's wrong" "i'm at the hospital with Archie because a car hit jughead and it's bad." I froze and let my phone fall. "B are you still their. You okay B?" I ended the cal and make my way to the hospital i hope he's gonna make it. I run trought the doors and see Veronica hugging Archie, they both look at me. "Hey V do you know anything about jug." "Just that he was in an accident and that it was bad in a hour we can go to his room he isn't awake but we can talk to him. I nod and bite my nails. Then a nurse Came in. "Anybody here for jughead Jones." "Yes" i stand up and hope for good news. "you can visit him but one at the time. He is in a coma and we don't know when he is waking up and if you want to talk stay positive maybe he can hear you" "thank you nurse." I say and she nods. "Can i see jughead first please." "Of course Betty." Archie says and i hug him. I make my way to jugs room and there he is. Loads of wires are connected to him. I sit in the chair next to his bed and take his hand. "hey jug it's me Betty. I hope you're okay erm i don't know what to say but after our little meeting i realised that i can't live without you." I kiss his hand. "And i love you so much i know it maybe is cliché how i'm doing this but." I kiss his head. "i love you and i forgive you so please wake up." I leave the room and let Archie to go. I see Veronica and she hugs me. "Hey B you okay." "Yeah i just want him back. I told him i forgive him and that i love him." "I'm glad B but now you go home and take a shower." I nod "call me if anything happens." "I will B." I smile and leave. When i get back i take a hot shower but i wish jug was with me.

Little time jump

It's been 2 weeks since jugheads accident and he still is asleep. I'm with him every day telling how much and miss and love him. I'm losing hope but again i'm here talking to him. "Hey jug it's me again hoping for you to wake up i love you and please come back to me." I lay on him and cry in his neck but then i feel his hand moving i shot up. "Jug are you awake." His hand keeps moving but his eyes are close. "I'm gonna get a doctor hold on." I kiss his head and yell for a doctor. I needed to wait outside of the room after 15 minutes they let me in and jug is sitting with his back against the bed. I run to the bed and hold his hand. "Betts i heard everything you said and i love you to i tried to wake up but i ju-" i cut him off with a kiss. "I'm so glad you're back and do you wanna be my boyfriend again." "Of course baby i missed you so much." I hug him tight. "I really tought i was gonna lose you." "You're not losing me we're stuck togheter and forever." We cuddle and catch up. "Can you stay the night with me betts." "Of course i wasn't gonna leave you soon." "Good" we kiss and i lay my head on her chest. "I love you baby." "I love you to jug." We lay like this for the whole night.