part 15

~betty~

Me and jughead are finished with packing. "Hey betts we have 30 min until me need to be on the airport you wanna cuddle?" "Is that even a question." I jump on him. "Owww Betts" "sorry baby." I kiss him. "You're cute." I blush. We cuddle until we need to leave. Veronica and Archie are driving with us. We make our way to the plane and luckly i had a seat next to jug. "You wanna watch a movie Jug." "Yeah." We share an airpod and watch Spiderman. The plane start making noise and someone speaks. "Hello this is you're pilot speaking theire is wind so put on you're seatbelt. I grab jug's arm. "Jug i'm scared are we gonna die?" "No betts it is just a little wind nothing to worry about okay." "Yeah." I put my head against his and he twirles with my hair it calms me down but i'm still scared. Finnaly we landed and now we need to take a bus to the hotel. "Okay school you need to choose someone to share a room with but no boys and girls together. Everyone whines and choose their room the Teachers never come in the room so everyone shares one with the person they want. Of course me and jug take a room. He slides the card to enter the room. "Woow jug look at the bed." "We are gonna have so much fun in it." He smirks and i hide my face in his hoodie. "Can i have you're hoodie jug." "Sure." He takes it off and his shirt goes up a little i bite my lip. "Like wat you see betts." "Very much." I takes his hoodie and switch with mine. "Can i wear yours." "Sure but i don't know if it fits." He pulls my hoodie over his head and i start unpacking while jug takes a shower. "Jug i unpacked you're stuff to." I yell "thanks betts." I take my book and glasses and start reading. Jughead comes out only in his towel and i snap a pic off him. "Looking good Jones." "You thinks so." I nod and bite my lip. He removes his towel and my jaw drops. He smirks and turns around. He opens a drawer and start smirking. "Betts what is this." He takes my lacy underwear and i blush. "I think you know now can you dress i'm trying to read and you make it very hard with standing their naked." He smiles and put on his boxers. "Tommorow we have a free day to do whatever we want to do and and we are going to explore the city" "sounds good to me." We kiss and i read my book while jug is just on his phone. "Betts what is this." He looks at the photo i post on my private story on snap. "Just showing my hot boyfriend."

                                  (Like this)

"You are such a cutie." He kisses my nose. "I love you jug and i'm happy you're my boyfriend." "I'm happy to betts you're the love of my life." We kiss and look in each other eyes with love. I cuddle him for the rest of the night.

~jughead~

I wake up with Betty's hair all over my face. I remove it and kiss it. I'm spooning her and kiss her cheeck. "Goodmorning beautiful." "Goodmorning jug i had an amazing dream" "about what" "our future we had kids and were married." "I love that idea." I put a piece of hair behind her ear and kiss her forehead. "Ready for today betts." "Yes i get to spend a whole day with you." "I love you baby." "I love you to jug and btw can i wear your hoodie." "Sure but i slept with it so it smells like sweat." "I don't care." "But i do so here get another one." "Okay." I take it and it smells like him. I kiss his cheek and take his hand. "C'mon jug i wanna see New York" "cutie." We leave the hotel and search for a coffee shop first. We take a Starbucks coffee. "Jug this is beautiful." "Not more than you." "Stop it" she giggles. I take her hand and then she snaps a few pictures. "Jug look how cute these photos are we definitely should hang them in our dorm." "I agree baby. Are you happy betts." "Yes i'm happy because of you" "good if you're happy i am to." I kiss her head and she feels cold. "Baby are you cold." "A little." I put my arm around her shoulder and hold her close to me. "How about we go back and take a bath together if you are comfortable with it." "I like the idea and of course i wanna take a bath with you." We walk back to the hotel and i start the bath while Betty takes the towels and our clothes. "Is it almost ready jug." "Yeah do you want bubbels.' "yes." We both undress and wait a little. "It's ready betts." I go in and Betty sits between my legs. We just lay in a silence while touching each other. "The bath is so good." "I know."  She snaps pictures again. I kiss her cheeck. "I love you." I whisper in her ear. "I love you to but can we get out." "Sure" i get out and put a towel around my waist. Then i hold the towel for Betty. She comes out and i put the towel around her shoulder while hugging her. We stand like that for a while and then get dresssed. "Jug can you zip my top please." I zip her top and kiss her neck. "jug can i shave you're face it tickels." "Yeah let me Just grab my things." I get al my stuff and she puts shaving cream on my face i kiss her and she has shaving cream on her face. "Jug stop you can get kisses after i'm done" "boring" i smirk and she start shaving. When she is done i put some aftershave on my face. I gave her a big kiss. And just like that my life is perfect.

Do you guys have suggestions