Welcome To Fairy Tail!

"Since I don't know what you are I shall leave but, when I find a way to kill you I will so be warned Fairy Tail! I shall be back to kill you and that green haired boy!" He said. He flew off and I collapsed.

Deku POV

As soon as the dragon flew off, I let out a sigh in relief and collapsed. I suddenly realized that I would not be able to survive in this new world unless I learned magic. "Izuku are you ok?" Lucy asked. "Y-yeah just shaken up" I said. "We were exactly in your position when we first encounter Acnologia so don't worry" She said. I nodded. "Hey Luce! Why don't we take him to Gramps!" Said the salmon coloured haired boy. "That's a great idea Natsu! Let's go to the guildhall!" She said. "So do I just follow you guys or......" I trailed off. "Don't worry Izuku, Master will love you!" The red head said. I started following them to the guildhall. Soon we were in front of a large building that read 'Fairy Tail'. "Come on in" The half naked guy said. As soon as I entered the guildhall, I immediately felt at home. I looked around and saw a bunch of people fighting and heard lots of talking. Just being here made me feel slightly better. "EVERYONE SHUT UP! WE HAVE SOMEONE NEW HERE!" The redhead yelled. Suddenly I felt a ton of eyes on me.

Not even 5 minutes after the redhead said that I was new, a short man with grey hair came down the stairs from what I would assume, an office. "So you have a new member maybe?" He asked. They nodded. "Who might you be and where are you from?" He asked. "Well Sir-" I started. "Please call me Master or Gramps" He said. "Ok Master my name is Izuku Midoriya and I am from another dimension and I also have a dragon wanting to kill me" I said. "I see" He said. "How long are you here for?" He asked. "I am here for about a year" I said. "Ok then! How would you like to be a member of Fairy Tail?" He asked. "WAIT WHAT!" I practically screamed. "I'm sure you heard me" He said. I thought about it for a minute. If I join these guys I would have a place to stay until I can get back to Japan but, I have a scary dragon after me and no way to defend myself. Plus, I don't want to put these nice people in danger and I can't really make connections with otherwise they will come back with me to Japan and be stuck there permanently.

I kept on worrying until I felt someone grab my shoulders. "Izuku! Are you ok?" It was Lucy. "Yeah I'm fine thanks Lucy" I said with a smile. She is always so caring. I saw her smile after I said that. "I like your smile" I slapped my hand over my mouth. "Why thank you" She said laughing. "Let's head back into the guildhall and get you situated" She said.  I nodded.  I went back into Fairy Tail and immediately saw the salmon coloured hair boy fighting with the half naked boy. 'Reminds me of Kacchan and Todoroki's silly arguments' I thought. "Well Izuku since you will be becoming a member of Fairy Tail, you need to have the insignia on some part of your body. Please go see Mirajane to get your mark" Said Gramps. I nodded. I walked over to the bar and looked around. "Hi! My name is Mirajane Struss or you can call me Mira. What colour would you like the mark to be and where do you want it to be?" She asked. "Could I have it in Emerald Green and on my right shoulder?" I asked. "Sure thing!" She said.  I walked back over towards Lucy and stopped. "The newbie should come live with me and Happy!" The boy named Natsu said. "I mean he could live in my apartment?" Lucy interjected. "He can't live with Lucy!" Natsu said. "And why the hell not? You always break into her apartment anyway" The half naked boy said. "WHAT WAS THAT ICE FREAK?" Natsu said. "YOU HEARD ME FIRE BREATH!" He said back. "ENOUGH! NATSU! GRAY! CALM DOWN!" The red head said. "Y-yes ma'am!" They said. 

Back at UA

Aizawa POV

It has been a little while since Midoriya has been gone and I can feel the change in my class. Many of my students seem unmotivated or depressed almost. Of course I miss my favourite Problem Child but I never realized how much of an impact Midoriya had on the class. The most noticeable change is in Bakugo. He seems to not be fighting as much with his peers. And when he does fight, it always ends within a few seconds. I think something may have happened between Bakugo, Todoroki, and Uraraka. "Alright! Just because Midoriya is not here anymore does not mean that you guys can slack off. He will be back." I said. "Do you think that he would have wanted you to stop focusing on your hero studies just because he's not here?" I asked. "It's just that the class is much quieter and almost foreign without Midoriya" Kirishima said. "Yeah. Midoriya is the one that is making us want to constantly improve so it feels so strange without him" Kaminari said. I understood what my students were saying. I really did. "I understand how you all feel but you must train harder so something like this does not happen again. Now let's Go Beyond Plus Ultra style in our training. It is almost your second year in UA so let's get to work." I said. Phoning Ms.Midoriya was stressful to say the least.