Secrets and Lies

This is such a beautiful song. Given is by far one of my top 5 favourite animes. It's a BL for anyone who doesn't know. I highly recommend it! Yorugaakeru is Mafuyu's song from the movie.

"Does that answer your confession?" I asked him. He looked shocked to say the least. 

Time skip 6 Months 

Laxus POV (New POV!)

Izuku has been with Fairy Tail for 9 months now. He has made a huge impact on the guild too. Somehow he and Mira managed to get Natsu and Gray go on a date! That was a shock to find out that they were dating. Me and Mira started dating a few weeks ago thanks to Izuku. I did find it strange that he was able to learn magic so quickly though as did the other Slayers.

Flashback

I just got back to the guild after training with Izuku and saw the slayers all talking amongst themselves. "What are you guys talking about now?" I asked. "Oh nothing Laxus, just the fact that Izuku has been learning our magic really fast" Said Rogue. "Yeah I noticed that too but I never thought to say anything" Gray mumbled. I looked shocked. I realized that I wasn't the only who noticed it! "I find that strange. Maybe he is just a fast learner or something like that" I said. "No. It can't be that" Sting said. "Even when we were being taught, it took us a while to do a spell and we were training with dragons!" Wendy said quietly. We all nodded and agreed to keep an eye on him.

I saw Izuku talking with Lucy and smiled slightly. "Hey Laxus. What are you smiling for?" Mira asked. "Nothing just Lucy and Izuku" I said. She laughed. "Yeah! They are so cute together. Though i have noticed that Izuku has come out of his shell and started acting like Natsu kind of" She said. "Well he has been bolder lately" I laughed remembering him challenging me. "IZUKU WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES!" I heard Lucy yell. "SON OF BITCH! GRAY YOU GAVE ME YOUR STRIPPING HABIT!" Izuku yelled back. "HOW IS THAT MY FAULT!" He yelled back. "YOU ALWAYS WANTED ME TO STRIP" Izuku yelled back. "NOT MY FAULT YOU PICKED UP ON MY BAD HABITS!" Gray shouted back. I sighed and tuned them out as they continued arguing. I guess I should get used to this. 

Izuku POV

After my screaming match with Gray, I decided to go on a walk. As I was walking I ended up heading towards Sabertooth's guildhall. As I got closer I suddenly saw a piece of paper floating above me. When it landed on the ground, I picked it up and it said:

Meet me near Fairy Hills. Don't tell anyone where you're going. Be there by 12am sharp.

                                                                                                                                                               -Z

The only thing on my mind at this point is who the hell is this Z person?! And why do they want to meet me alone? Only one way to find out I guess. As I walked back toward the guild I decided that I would bring a weapon just incase this person ended up being someone who wants to kill me. I walked to mine and Natsu's house and went to my room. I grabbed my knife I keep for protection and wait. I look over at the time and it said 5:34 pm. A little bit over 7 hours. I decided to have a nap for a while to pass time. 

When I woke up the time read 11:23 pm. Holy shit I slept almost the whole time! I quietly creep out of my room and look and see that Natsu and Happy are not here. 'Must be at Lucy's apartment' I thought. I start towards Fairy Hills. When it comes into view I see a person that smells similar to Natsu. I stop 2 feet away from him to be sure. "I came here just like you asked now who are you?" I asked. "Surely you remember me" He said. He turned around and I got a good look at his face. It was Zeref! The guild has had a few run ins with him since I came to Fairy Tail. "What do you want Zeref?" I asked. "I don't want to fight you. I want to tell you a secret that I have kept a long time" He stated. "Well what is it" I said. He slowly came closer towards me. "Stay back!" I said. He put his hands up to show he wasn't going to try anything. "I know you don't trust me but I swear I won't hurt you now please" He said. I sighed. "I'll take it that your willing to listen to me now?" He asked. I nodded. "Now, this may come as a shock but I'm your cousin" Zeref said. "YOUR MY WHAT?!" I shouted.

Back at UA (Leaving you on a cliffhanger! I'm evil yes I know)

Todoroki POV (Another shocker)

Recently I have been thinking about something I said to Bakugo last year. I feel like I should apologize since we only need to wait 3 more months until Midoriya comes back. "Hey Sho. What are you thinking about so hard for?" Momo asked. "Oh nothing Babe I was just thinking about apologizing to Bakugo for something I said last year" I said. She nodded. Oh I forgot to mention, a bunch of the kids in our class are dating people now. I'm dating Momo, Bakugo is dating Kirishima, Uraraka is dating Tsu, Ilda is dating Hatsume from the support course, Kaminari is dating Shinso from General studies and Ojiro and Hagakure are dating. "I'm gonna go look for Bakugo. I'll be back later" I said. She nodded.

I left my dorm and ran into Uraraka on my way. "Oh hey Uraraka what's wrong?" I asked. "Oh I was looking for Bakugo" She said. "You too?" I asked. "Oh I guess we were thinking the same thing then" She said nervously. I nodded. "Well let's go then" I said. We started looking around the dorms for Bakugo and eventually found him in the kitchen cooking.....Katsudon? Whatever. "Bakugo can we talk to you?" I asked him. I could tell he was nervous by the way he suddenly became stiff. "What do you want Icy-Hot?" He said trying to sound tough but I could tell, he was scared. "Bakugo me and Uraraka just want to apologise for what we said to you last year" I said. "Yeah Bakugo. I realized that what I said to you about Deku may have been really harsh but, I was really upset about him leaving and you didn't seem to care" She said. "We now know that you do care about him but in your own way. So please" I got down on my hands and knees and bowed. "Forgive me for my rudeness" I said. I saw Uraraka do the same. "I am truely sorry Bakugo" She said. I saw Bakugo turn around. "Get up you dumbasses. I'm not mad at you anymore about that. Honestly, it helped open my eyes to see that I really was taking Deku for granted" He said. I was shocked. We helped him? "Sounds strange I know so I guess what I'm trying to say is thanks or whatever" He said. Typical Bakugo. "I made Katsudon so stay and eat some if you want" He said. "Thanks" We said. 

Back at Fairy Tail

Izuku POV

The next day

I still am in shock at the fact that I am Zeref's cousin! I mean when I really think about it, it does make sense why I was able to learn magic really fast. But now Zeref wants to train me so I can use One For All at a 100%. I really don't know what to do. I need to keep this a secret from the guild for now. But what will I tell them when I leave all the time to go train? ARGH!! This is so frustrating! What about Lucy? Should I tell her? Or-"IZUKU!" I heard someone scream. "WHAT!" I yelled back. "What are you thinking about so hard that your muttering again?" Lucy said. "Oh n-nothing much Lulu just training is all" I said. Well technically that's not a lie. "Your always thinking about training! Take a break for once" She said. Maybe I should. We went into the guild and I ordered a milkshake from Mira and thought about the events from last night.

To be continued...

Flare: HAHAHAHA I LEFT YOU ALL ON A CLIFFHANGER! 

Deku: Careful Flare your starting to sound like Kacchan

Bakugo: WHAT WAS THAT SHITTY NERD??

Deku: AH KACCHAN! IT WAS NOTHING I SWEAR!

Bakugo: Whatever shit nerd

Flare: Next chapter you will find out what Zeref told Izuku and he will also be heading back to Japan

Bakugo: Fucking finally. Took you long enough

Flare: I had to build the story damnit! If I decided to send Izuku back after the 4th or 5th chapter, what kind of a story would that be??

Bakugo: I guess you have a point there

Deku: It's time to end it Flare

Flare: Right! Thanks Deku! Thanks for reading this chapter! There might be 3-4 chapters left! I hope you all are enjoying reading my story and see you next chapter!

1547 words