This is right (Fundy)

A/N I don't really know what type of chapter this is. I also don't know whether or not to put "transgender" as a TW.(I'm not against being trans I just know some people are sensitive) Pls help T-T

Fundy's POV

I stare at myself in the mirror, this wasn't me. I lifted my hand to remove the red bow. 

"You look just like your mother"

The memories flashed back to me. Wilbur had never told me about my mother but what I was told by techno and phill I could make out what she looked like. I could imagine her a fluffy red hair puff up in the wind. The only I had of her was her pirate hat but it was already given to Captain Puffy. My mother sounded amazing, I mean she was a pirate and a mermaid. I look back up from the bow and noticed I was crying. I didn't know I was. I looked at the scissors on the counter and grabbed them. I took out my ponytail and stared at the picture of Will. What would he think. I knew I wasn't meant to be a girl. What would I do if I get kicked out. He always wanted a daughter and to only find out that they changed into a boy!? I continued sobbing and looked back at my reflection. I closed my eyes, opened the scissors and..

Snip

I kept going not knowing what I was doing. It felt weird but I knew it was right. I looked up and saw a brand new person. I quickly left the room to go change my hair covered top.

Wilbur's POV 

I heard running across rooms from downstairs. "What is Floris doing" I thought. I ran upstairs just to make sure she was safe. The bathroom door was wide open so I knocked at the door. "Hello..?" I asked, no reply. I went in to see..red hair? "Floris" I yelled. I heard the footsteps come closer. 

3rd person

The two of them were stood face to face with each other. Fundy gave Will back the red bow trying to hold back the tears but failing terribly. Will took the bow and placed it on the collar of his shirt. "My beautiful boy" he said, placing his hand on Fundy's face. 

Fundy knew it,

This is right.

A/N I really like this chapter a lot. Again if there is any TW you think I need to be aware of, by all means tell me. Thank you for reading this, bye! :D

Pictures I based  Sally off of: