Arrival to Jakku and a New Beginning

Zandor and PK had been traveling through the Galaxy for about 5 days now, avoiding any and all major space trading routes that were once  part of the Republic in order to avoid the new Galactic Empire. Just as they got near Jakku, a star destroyer popped out of light speed. Zandor could sense the feeling of his old pal Anakin, but this time it was different, it was completely different. He could sense the fear anger hatred everything that was down the path of the dark side. Zandor started pondering if maybe the reason the clones went dark and all the Jedi were being killed was because of Anakin.

"PK activate stealth mode" Zandor said so they could sneak pass the Destroyer.

The easily evaded the Empire, once they got down onto the Planets surface they decided best option would be to destroy the star fighter. Zandor made sure he got off all the books he was going to study plus the holocron. They threw an explosive into the cock pit and as it blew up it had felt like a part of Zandor Seacro had left. He was no longer the Jedi he was, he's now an outcast. He has to figure out a new path to go down in order to keep himself safe. He decided the best option would be to drop his name completely. He is no longer Zandor Seacro, he is now just that one guy who lives out on Jakku who goes by nobody. Zandor still was going to use the force in order to advance his skills so one day if the opportunity arises, he can help defeat the empire and reclaim his name and potentially the rank of master. He'd been so blind by only the views of the Jedi, had he started to learn how to use the force as a whole light and dark he might've been able to save his master. He locked both of the lightsabers he had up in a chest in his little Hut. He started working on a near by moister farm so he could save to get parts to repair PK and buy a new starship.

9 years later, Zandor who is now known as Z to the residents of Jakku, has been working for years towards finally saving up enough credits for a starship. He had about 10,000 credits saved. Enough to buy a spacecraft that he could use to get to the other side of the planet. The Empire has done checks on the planet, Z would hop on his landspeeder and would speed away from where the empire was in case The Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader, once formally known as Anakin Skywalker was to show up. As Z went into the trading port on Jakku he saw a Merchant with a Starfighter that could get him to Kashyyyk so he could start building an alliance to help him take on the empire.

"Sir I saw you had a small spacecraft for sale, how much is it?" Zandor asked the Merchant that he ran into while getting his final shipment for parts for his droid.

"Young man, the spacecraft is about 15,000 credits, or of you do a little job for me I'll consider it paid for" the merchant told him.

"What's the job sir?" Zandor had said.

"Those pesky little Jawas keep stealing my Droids, if you are able to make sure they stop stealing my droids and you'll have the spacecraft." The Merchant said.

Zandor went back to his hut and had gotten his old Jedi outfit out, grey tunic white belt and a black rob, he was ready to go out to "negotiate" with the Jawas. As he sped towards the Jawas Sand crawler he noticed that his masters green lightsaber was still on his belt. He decided that instead of just keeping it on his belt, he was going to use it. He arrived at the Sand Crawler, he used his force abilities he had been working on for year to completely wreck the driving mechanisms inside the crawler. He started up the green lightsaber for the first time since his master had been killed, he cut his way through the outer shell of the Crawler. As he got in he looked at the images of the droids he was sent to retrieve, they were all in the sand crawler, as he went to take the restraining bolts off of them the Jawas appeared and they were angry. With a swift movement all of the Jawas weapons were floating in the air, the Jawas looked confused. As they kept looking around the room trying to figure out how they were floating, Zandor, Former Jedi Knight now a Gray Jedi, ignited his masters saber again slaughtering Jawas, one by one, limb by limb, until there were no more for him to attack. He freed the droids of the restraining bolts and loaded them on the cart on the back of his speeder bike.

"My Droids!" The Merchant exclaimed as he saw who he had known as Z ride back to his shop.

Zandor had given him his droids back and asked him "how much can I get for this speeder?"

The merchant replied "I'll give you enough fuel to get to Tatooine to fuel up there and you can get to wherever you need to go after that."

Zandor took up the deal, he went back to his hut got his learning tools and PK and his lightsabers and took off for Tatooine. He started the hyperdrive to get to Tatooine quickly. Once he got there and landed, he was greeted by a man in a hood who had a very recognizable voice.

"Hello There" the voice said

"Who are you?" Zandor asked

"I am Obi Wan Kenobi"

Zandors jaw dropped and he knew what he had to do from here...