I don't know how this'll turn out

It's why I put the genre under general fiction. If this happened in real life I'd be surprised because I didn't know it was the 39th century! Onto the story!~

David decided to take a walk, of course unannounced as anybody else who tried to walk and told the authorities was watched carefully and denied. The leaves crunched underneath Daniels shoes before he snapped out of his thoughts to realize he suddenly found himself in the park near his house. His house was 5 miles away from his school, how long was he walking?! Daniel heard a thud and blacked out.

Unknown pov--------------_------------______

Finally, I got him alone and in a place unknown. Just gotta take him back to my son. Wonder how this female came into the good graces of my finicky son, all other females who approached him had him screaming in a moment. Doesn't matter. All that matters is he is important to my son, and that's the only requirement to be my mate. It's not just anybody who can be mates with an esteemed healer such as myself! I wonder how low his fertility rate is, he doesn't even have the markings if a female, but a male could never be so thin, even when doing nothing, so his fertility rate must be almost non-existent! That explains why none of the other males, females, and lumpy females(girls/women) were around him! Well, he doesn't have to worry, I'm an esteemed healer! If I can't fix his fertility rate, then I might as well learn how to throw a defense stone and join the warriors! Humph, this female is lucky I'm their mate or they could forget about giving birth to children!

Daniels pov(I WoNdEr wHo tHaT WaS?! You could probably guess)

Daniel woke up to something poking his cheek, he opened his eyes to see the child safe and alright. But, the child left?... To… the… barbarians?... WAIT WHAT?! David's eyes opened in fear before locking in on the child he helped and and older male staring at him. Daniel tried to get up, but realized to late that the child was on his waist, therefore holding him down. With a painful groan Daniel laid back down on his back before noticing something.

He didn't know any trees with purple leaves. He especially didn't know or recognize any of the sounds around him. Before he could think on it more,  Daniel was scooped up into the cave-mans arms and moved at an extremely fast pace towards who knows where. Everything was going to fast, he doesn't know where he is, he doesn't know what's going on, and he doesn't know who's carrying him or who the boy is. The child never said anything when asked questions, just stared at him.

I ran out of ideas. That was as far as my imagination got, and as far as it probably will get.