introduction

this page is solely for a bit of a writer's note before i start kicking off this story

this page is solely for a bit of a writer's note before i start kicking off this story. first and foremost, this is the very first fanfiction i've ever written, but certainly not my first time ever writing. i am a huge grammar and spelling freak when it comes to me writing novels and stories, so do not worry about cheap writing skills. :) this story does, however, contain mature content that will not be suitable for all audiences. proceed with caution, and feel free to click out of this story if you find it too much for you. make sure to leave suggestions and comments for me to read along the way so that i can up my writing skills and plot development. this story is heavily influenced from 'unbelievers', written by isthatlarry on ao3.

this story's structure is everything typical larry fans search for: slow-burn satisfaction. i refuse to give too much all at one point since i feel like such a significant part of story-making is to slowly but surely get your message across to your audience. 'with everything in me' is a buildup of tension, hatred, drama, and lust. with all the frustration climbing to the brim of the football team, how will the two main players handle themselves? will they be able to put aside all of their principal differences and become a well-established force together, or insist on fighting continually?

update : i'm coming back after multiple years & forgetting that i even wrote this LMFAO. i am well aware that this is so cringy.

without further ado, here is 'with everything in me'.