chapter seven

"Ah, shite."

That.

That pretty much rehashed the entire night.

Once Harry turned up all fresh and flower-like, the night was a near blur for Louis. Although he was fully conscious, his thoughts began dulling by the moment. He was slumped down in one of the bar stools in the kitchen, watching Harry steal the metaphorical show with his rolling coils and spirited smile.

Now.

If you were to ask anyone (but Louis), they would say Harry was, singlehandedly, the softest and most compassionate person they knew. Harry's mum had raised him with every single aspect of respect and fondness that she could teach, which was almost appalling. How in the actual fuck could one individual elicit so much vigor and hospitality all at once?

Because Harry was certainly not anything of that kind in Louis' mind.

Never that.

Bile made its way up Louis' throat even thinking about that prissy son of a bitch.

But then again, who was he to judge? Louis' never had a stellar personality himself, so him bashing the bloody fuck out of Harry's temperament could come off wickedly double-dealing. Did he give a care in the fucking world? Absolutely not. He wouldn't resent fo thinking rubbish about someone who has only caused discord and burdensome feelings of anger in his life.

And that someone was presently doing the fucking limbo at the center of the living room.

Louis suppressed the loudest scoff conceivable at the sight, watching Harry delicately nevertheless. Harry looked like an absolute jackass out there, but Louis could tell that he was having nothing but a remarkable time. There were plenty of people encircling Harry, which made it quite difficult for Louis five-foot five-inch stature to see the scene. Not that he was actively trying to look at him, anyway.

At around five minutes into Louis peering through the mass of population on the dancefloor, he ultimately got a precise picture of the limbo crisis blathering on. Only, Harry wasn't even with those people. Louis furrowed his brows, eyeing hastily around the house to find the male with the standing of a string bean. The music was loud- 'Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay, precisely- and Louis couldn't quite think straight. Well, he couldn't think straight as it was plainly, but with all of the interactions and the volume of aspects in the room, it made it inconceivable to think anything like straight.

"Jesus fuck," spat the golden-toned male, still set on the responsibility of locating and admonishing Harry.

"What're you looking at?" Harry's voice split through the symphony and screaming in an inhumane way. It was a voice that was so distinguishable and throaty, and it brought Louis in an uproar.

Louis jerked forward.

He knew it was Harry without even having to look. Who the fuck else had a voice that grainy and firm as a twenty-two-year-old? Louis gave a satisfied sigh, swiveling his head at an angle to properly gape at the other. "You're obsessed," Louis observed.

"Am I?"

"Mhm. Wildly, at that. Can't stay to yourself for more than a couple of hours."

Harry only provided as much as a chuckle. Harry, in fact, did get lonely rather rapidly. The thing that got to him was that Louis knew. There couldn't be anything more humiliating than your sworn nemesis comprehending you've got a soft spot for them. He appointed that there was nothing else to lose when it came to Louis, and he was about to voice that discovery. "This is quite the nice gathering, isn't it?" He purely asked, sailing his hands onto Louis' shoulders, squeezing gently on the areas that were where his shoulders and neck encountered. It was an innocent motion with a completely contrasting undertone.

The touching is about to drive Louis mad, on the other hand. The gesture of Harry's massive hands caressing and pushing into his shoulders is definitely doing something to him- not to mention what he had said previously. Offering nothing more than a smirk and a small laugh, he turned to entirely face Harry. He locked eyes with him, raising his brows all in the meantime. It was a commodity he did when he wanted to be intimidating, although he wasn't sure if it would work with Harry. Before speaking, he decided to make his first move. He placed his hand on Harry's upper thigh, squeezing lightly to see what that did to him.

This was the most outrageous thing in existence. He was fondling all up on the male he has strived to ascertain himself that he abhorred. Utterly pathetic. Louis would never live it down if his flaming Irish mate caught him.

He, subconsciously, took his bottom lip in between his teeth as he watched this scene play out, never once breaking eye contact with Harry.

Louis did get a reaction. Harry's eyes enlarged an absurd percentage. The nooks of Harry's lips warped, and he transmitted Louis a warning look. 

"Oh? Perhaps I would. Maybe I'd love you making me whine for you, Styles. Maybe I want your hands all over me, digging into my skin. Maybe I want your lips on every inch of my body... Maybe I want my lips to be purple after I kiss you," With each utterance, Louis' hand traveled dangerously more close to Harry's upper inner thigh, making sure to inspect pathetically at his face for a fallout.

He let his hand move right over Harry's clothed dick, pertaining light pressure to the area. Louis moved his positioning so that his left leg would be enmeshed between Harry's legs.

He would be sitting on Harry's lap if he wasn't worried about drawing that much attention to them.

Louis turned his focus back to the events that were going on around the house to which he pretended to pay notoriety. He was so focused on the pretty boy beside him that he barely had heard a single word to the song that had been said within the past five minutes. His hands remained in the same spot on Harry's lower half, imagining keeping it there until the taller did something about it.

Louis heard an interjection of frustration slip Harry's mouth at his complete insensibility of what Louis had just engaged in, and that made him snicker.

Someone was approaching the table he was sat at at an alarmingly fast rate, which made Louis jerk his hand off of the curly-headed boy's body.

Who the fuck is that?

Oh, it's just Zayn. Must've arrived unannounced.

"Oioi, lad," greeted Louis; Harry gave a minuscule nod as his regards. Louis persisted after a duration of stillness. "Missed you coming in. You alright, Zed?"

Harry's face tinted red. He leaned over and nudged Louis, dipping downwards so he could murmur something in his ear.

"Louis, that's Niall."

———

follow my tumblr :: larold-styles

xx