chapter four

smut warning !!

———

Typically, Harry has got his phone in the shower with him. It makes the music from the tiny speakers much more noticeable; he can tune out the world. When he heard his text tone go off, he dried his hand off with his towel that was hanging on a nearby hook in the back of the shower. Once he figured that his hands were dry enough to touch the screen of his phone, he did. Much to his dismay, he saw the cheeky text message from Louis. He nearly cackled, clicking on the notification. Sure enough, it said exactly what he thought it said. Louis knew how to get a rise out of Harry, and he knew that bastard probably thought he was just so sly for sending said message.

Harry's thumbs drifted gracefully across the digital keyboard of his phone, and before he was able to comprehend what he had typed out, he sent it.

harry: 'yea, come get it'

Well, that was that, wasn't it? He'd be shat on the entirety of football practice the following day. It was determined. His fate was lined out before him.

Harry locked his phone, contemplating about bashing his brains out against the cool tiles of the shower momentarily. Once he set his phone down in a safe spot in which he knew the water wouldn't reach it, he began washing his body. He had a loofa with the cherry-watermelon scented suds on it and rubbed it over every single inch of his body that could be touched.

He felt a presence in the shower behind him and could feel the cool breeze of air that came through and teased his skin when the shower curtain opened. He didn't even have to turn around to know that it was Louis Tomlinson. People didn't just hop in the shower with him on a regular basis.

"Did you think I would leave you high and dry?" Questioned Louis.

"I didn't; I made room for you," Harry replied.

"Good boy." Louis was full of it. Harry could tell.

Harry refused to face the male with the feathered brown hair because he could just tell that he would pop a hard-on if he did so much as to feel Louis' hands on his body. Louis knew exactly what he was doing with just his words, and Harry was feeding off of it. So fucking hopelessly desperate.

Louis was ready to start this show, and that's exactly what he did. Blown eyes and all, it was noticeable that he wanted only one thing. He snatched the loofa from the curly-haired bloke and squeezed more body wash onto it, scrapping his eyes over Harry's nude body while doing so. Louis' nostrils were filled with the smell of cherries. It was a high to him.

"Didn't know you had such an ass. A pleasant surprise." Pressed the smaller, moving the loofa onto Harry's shoulders.

"Didn't know you had such a fucking mouth." Retorted Harry without missing a beat. He let his head roll back at the newfound touch and sensation against his gentle skin.

Louis moved the body-scrubbing device in circular motions, applying pressure when he thought was appropriate. He shuffled so that there wouldn't be so much space in between them. He took his lower lip into his mouth, embracing in the sight in front of him. It was so, so beyond unholy to think the things that he did when it came to Harry. Louis was trying to convince himself that he wasn't attracted to men, but this was not a situation where him being 'straight' applied.