⤷ round 4 results

hello! we're so excited to present the final results of the war with you - it's been a blast to host

hello! we're so excited to present the final results of the war with you - it's been a blast to host. we hope you had fun participating, and congratulations to all of you! without further ado, here are the winners of the janus graphic war. 

honorable mention: 1-800-KID-KROW ! congrats! your graphics were absolutely amazing, and we look forward to seeing your designs in the future. 

third place: DevilSpawn2005 ! congratulations! your designs have been so beautiful each round, and we hope you continue designing in the future. well done :)

second place (we had a tie for this one): 
iKnow_imAwesome ! congratulations! you've designed wonderful graphics each round, and we loved seeing them. good luck on your future designs!
and . . . AmeliaJones22 ! congratulations! you've done such a fabulous job with your designs in this war, and all of your graphics were stunning! 

and in first place, the grand winner of the janus graphic war, we have:
Karol_Gray ! congratulations !! the amount of editing and skill you showed in all of your graphics was absolutely incredible. your designs wowed us each round, and we wish you good luck in your future designs. wonderful job!

and that's it for this war! the prizes for everyone will be coming out in the next chapter