𝑴/𝒏 𝒗𝒔. 𝑬𝒓𝒘𝒊𝒏

The tension on the training ground was hoarse and thick

The tension on the training ground was hoarse and thick. So thick, you could cut it with a knife.

There stood Erwin and M/n in the middle. The blonde male standing completely stoic and unbothered while the h/c male had a crazy smile on his face.

"Very few of you know me," M/n announced loudly, his voice frightening those on the training ground.

"I'm M/n L/n from the underground and I, a mere scum of the earth, challenged your brave commander to a fight for that 5'3 male you call a captain." M/n introduced, his words leaving everyone silent as most listened closely.

"Doesn't that sound fun. Use this as a learning session." M/n waved off, the excuse for the fight completely unnecessary.

"Commander Erwin will win!"

"Yeah!"

"You've got nothing in him, street scum!"

"Yeah!"

"Oh? It seems you have some fans Erwin," M/n started, his eyes scanning the determined-looking crowd.

A small chuckle left his mouth, before a chorus of them followed, scaring the cadets and higher-ups.

"You better give it your all then, sonny boy. Don't wanna disappoint."

Neither of them said anything after that, the training grounds going completely silent as everyone watched in anticipation.

Erwin made the first move as he charged at M/n who stood completely still. Swinging his fist, he clocked M/n in the jaw sending him back a few steps.

M/n didn't react as he stood straight, the conniving smile still on his face.

Erwin rushed forward once again, his fist coming in contact with M/n's stomach.

Erwin punched M/n over and over again, only to get no reaction from the other male.

"This guy sucks!"

"Yeah!"

"Commander Erwin's got him!"

M/n's eyes met with Levi's in the crowd as he sent a flirtatious smile.

"I think he's had enough fun. Right, Levi?" M/n asked, his hand catching the fist that was about to hit him once more. The crowd went silent as many stopped chanting.

"M/n. Stop this." Levi demanded, his feet still planted in the ground knowing that no one could stop M/n when he was like this.

"Why? You don't want me to fuck up his pretty little face?" M/n teased, his hand coming in contact with Erwins stomach, sending the blonde male to the ground.

Everyone watched scared at how one blow sent their commander to the ground.

"You sure know how to pick em' huh Shorty," Hange said, her tone not even teasing as she stood in her place, watching her long-time friend with worry.

M/n didn't let up as he sent an uppercut to Erwin's jaw, the force of the hit lifting him a bit.

Erwin huffed, his breath running out as he stood up again, his stance wobbling a bit. Charging at M/n once more, he punched him right in the eye making blood fall in drops.

"How boring," M/n said as he grabbed Erwin by the arm, twisting it so his body was facing his comrades.

M/n pulled out his pocket knife, his fingers playing with it for a bit before he lodged it into Erwins arm, a couple of decimeters from where the nerves of the arms were.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, watch your commander FALL!"

M/n let go of Erwins arm, a sadistic smile coming over his face as he heard the thud of the blonde male's body.

Gasps left the scouts' mouths as many rushed to help their leader up.

'He's... he's dangerous.' They thought as they watched M/n walk off.