𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆?

M/n and Levi walked out of the dining hall, M/n flipping off the cadets as a sign of disrespect

They came to a stop at the back of the building, Levi standing still while M/n looked around.

"Leave, M/n." Levi started his tone anything but nice.

"No," M/n said stubbornly, his hands in his pockets as he continued to look around.

"Why won't you leave?"

"I came here for you Levi."

"I don't want you here."

"Well too bad."

Levi ran a hand through his hair, annoyance crawling back to him as he faced M/n who stopped looking around and began staring at him.

"M/n. I have a better life here than we did down under. I can't have you here."

"...does the better life include the little boy toy you picked up?" M/n said, a snarl making its way to his face as he thought of Erwin.

"Yes."

"I find it so funny how you can move on so quickly Levi."

"Move on quickly? It's been years M/n!"

"So what?"

"I wasn't going to sit around waiting for you to be my knight in shining armor."

"I wanted to build a better life for us both Levi."

"Yeah, but you left."

"I left for a damn good reason. I left for you!"

"YEAH, BUT YOU LEFT ANYWAY M/N!" Levi yelled silencing both himself and M/n.

"I waited for you to come back, yet you never did. What was I supposed to do when I was forced here and had to watch two of my closest friends die by the hands of those ugly sons of bitches!"

"I fought for you! I fought to have you and to stay by your side!"

"WE ALL FOUGHT IN THE UNDERGROUND M/N! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND! I NEVER ASKED FOR YOU TO FIGHT FOR ME! I WAS TRYING TO SURVIVE!"

"SURVIVING DOESN'T MEAN GIVING YOUR HEART TO SOMEONE ELSE LEVI!"

"I WASNT YOURS ANYMORE! My love for you died the morning I woke up without you in my bed."

"..."

"Did you ever love me? Was I just a ploy to your schemes?" M/n asked, his fury building up as he looked down at Levi, his body moving on its own as he took steps towards the shorter male.

"You can't ask me that. I should be asking you that. You got up and left without a word! Just like Kenny! I was alone again! And I always thought it was my fault!"

"I am nothing like that man! I came back for you but you weren't there!"

"YOU BOTH STILL LEFT ME! That's the fucking point I'm trying to make."

M/n stood silent as he listened to Levi's words. He knew Levi had insecurities about Kenny leaving so being compared to him didn't help at all.

"So you love him?"

"...am I not allowed to? You can't even call what we have love. Who knows when either of us will die." Levi whispered, his worries coming back to him.

"That's all I needed to hear. I'm not leaving."

Levi chuckled bitterly, his laugh sounding fake and sarcastic.

"Of course you weren't."

"I came here for you and if I have to help you slay those ugly things just to stay by your side then you can count me in."

"It's not going to make me love you M/n. Stop wasting your time and leave."

"I'm not going anywhere."