Chapter 4: I Didn't Know

I learned the song and im ready to perform. Before I perform Luke,Ashton, Michael, Calum perform their song 'Never Be' for the class and Luke keeps looking at me. When they are done I walk over to the piano, and start playing. When I look over at Luke he has his head down and it looks like he's upset. After the song is done, there's some tense in the room.

   "What is wrong with you? Why would you sing that? That was Cecilia's song and you stole it!" Luke yelled walking out of the class. 'Cecilia. That's her name. Wait so if he knows her he knows who she was talking about, and who L is.' "Cecilia? Who's Cecilia? I ask following him. " You went through her stuff! It's not yours so why did you read it?!" "How am I supposed to know that it was hers. I only just now found out her name. It was under my mattress." " You have her room ?!" "Yea". Emily comes up to me.

Emily's POV

   "What's the big deal with her?" "Cecilia was Luke's ex-girlfriend" I inform her. "She co....". Serg runs down the hall after him. Michael comes up to me. "Why did she sing one of Cecilia's songs?" " I don't know." I walk back into the class and sit down.

Sergielisse's POV

   I run after him. "Luke!........ Luke!" I call out. "What?!" " What happened with her?" "I dont want to talk about it. Not here at least. Meet me at your tree at 11 o'clock tonight" "Okay?" The rest of the school day goes by and I still think about this Cecilia person. At lunch, Luke sends me looks from across the room.

     When school is over, the time goes by so slow. At 10:50 I see him come across the street to the tree. I put on slippers and head outside." "Okay. So Cecilia was my ex-girlfriend and she co.... One day we got into a fight and she locked herself in the bathroom.When I finally got into the bathroom I found her on the floor with her arms full of blood. She was gone. And everyday I think that it was my fault that she slit her wrists because I was the one who got into a fight with her." Luke says. "Oh. Well it's not your fault she comitted suicide." I say. He gets down from the tree and hugs me.