Chapter 7

Luke POV

I go straight to the couch and flop down on it. I bury my head into the chocolate brown couch and start falling asleep. 'This is why I never wanted to trust you! I knew you were gunna screw me over like everyone else does!! *storms into bathroom* come on, open up. I'm sorry just open the door, let me in....... Babe.. Come on please? *gets door open and sees wrist hanging over the tub, blood dripping on the floor.' **Trying to catch his breath** "Luke, are you okay?" My mum asked concerned. "She... She wa... The blade... It said something." I said. "Honey, I know it's hard getting over her death. But you'll make it" she said trying to sound like it will get better.

Serg POV

Something's wrong.... I can sense it. I sit up in bed and just hug a pillow. I look out my window and see something odd, Luke threw a backpack out the window and is climbing out. I hurry and walk out on the balcony quietly trying not to wake the house. "Luke!" I shout trying to be quiet. He puts his hood on and looks at me. Tears, I see tears. I grab a sweatshirt and shoes and climbed down the tree, walking over to him. "I can't talk... Sorry, I have to go." " what's going on " "I can't stay here" "I'm coming with you" "no, stay" "no. I'm coming with you and you can't stop me" I say.

"What happened?" I ask. No answer. "Did something happen??" you ask even more curious now than before. "I can't tell you, i'm sorry" "You can trust me Luke. I have no one to tell." There's a silent pause. "I..... I rem... I had a flashback" "Of what?" "Of... of the night she killed herself." We walk a little longer until we stumble upon a log cabin. "We're staying here for a while," Luke says putting his stuff down. "There's one bed..." you say stating the obvious. " Is there a problem with that?" "No.... but there's two of us." "And?" "Nothing."
Luke's POV
She's trying to get in... she wants to know, but she can't. She comes back from the other room in shorts and a tank top, and goes to bed. I change into a pair or sweatpants and join her. She's fast asleep, she wont realize. I put my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me. Now this... this is what love is.. Wait do I actually love her??