Chapter 5

Sergielisse's POV

I go inside and process what I have just been told. When I realized what happened to her I start to read the diary more. Almost all of them mention whoever this "L" is. Then it dawned on me....... Luke. He's the only one it could be. I wonder what she looked like, her hair, skin tone, height. She's probably prettier than I'll ever be, so I'll never have a chance with Luke. I hop in bed and start to fall asleep. It seems like not even 5 minutes go by when my alarm starts blaring music.

Luke's POV

I wake up the next morning and try to figure out why I even told Sergielisse what happened with Cecilia. I can't think of anything. I look across the street and see her doing her makeup, she doesn't need it but she wears it anyway. She also wings out like Cecilia did, and her height reminds me of her. But Sergie has something that Cecilia didn't, confidence. She has the confidence to talk back to me and the boys, the ones who bully her. Now that's she knows we have to make her regret finding her diary.
   I walk outside and see her walking to the bus stop. I run up to her. "You're going to wish you never found her diary" is all I say to her. She stops walking and suddenly falls. I didn't even touch her yet, then I look back and see that the boys are throwing rocks. I look down at her and see blood showing through her pretty cool white graphic tee. I help her up and give her my sweatshirt to hide some of the blood.

Emily's POV

I see Sergie fall but don't know why. Luke was right on the side of her but he didn't do anything. He gives her his sweatshirt, he never even did that with Cecilia. He walks over to the guys and I hear faint yells from him. I can't make out what he was saying.

Sergie's POV

He hands me his sweatshirt and walks over to the guys who were behind me. I hear him start yelling at them. "What the fuck guys! Seriously?! Rocks?! Rocks are like the worst thing!" I start to walk back to my house to change and take care of my wounds. I get closer and closer to them and it just gets louder and louder. I cringe knowing that they threw rocks at me that made me fall and start to bleed. I walk over to Luke and give him his sweatshirt back and walk over to my house. As soon as I get inside I take off my shirt and look in the mirror. "Oooowwwww!" I screech. I think people heard me from outside cause Luke came running over. He walked in, looked at my back and cringed. I almost fall from the sight of the wounds. Luke carried me to the bathroom and helps me clean the cuts the rocks made, which are swelling.
   I stay shirtless for a while. I lay on my stomach on my couch watching television. "Luke. You don't need to help me." "But I want to. You're going to need some help." Then I realize something...... Luke's in my house with me and I'm shirtless. I reach over the couch and grab really loose sweater. 
Luke's POV

Even though she was hurt she looked cuter than ever. I want to help her, she can't clean the cuts and walking must hurt badly. When the boys get out of school im kicking their asses. Serg falls asleep so I cover her up with this white furry blanket that is so soft and leave.