pt.40 surprise surprise

A/N: Damn! Already on chapter 40!? I'm a hard-working woman😂

you put away your phone and go to the door, the door opened "oh great timing Y/N we just finished" Kat said peeking her head through the door "come on in" Kat said with the biggest smile on her face, when you walked in confetti was thrown everywhere and there was a banner that said, "welcome back we missed you!" On it, you cover your mouth with your hands shocked, you felt like you were gonna cry "oh my..." You stuttered, all your friends from YHS like Alec, Kyran, Aly, Evelyn, Evan, and even Lucan! The Krew and Ayano but she had security guards so she wouldn't do any funny business "what do you think!?" Allen said getting your attention, your eyes tiered up and you run towards him, you jumped in his arms hugging "I love it so much!" You said pulling away "thank you all I missed you guys so much!!" You whipped away a tier (Y/N rn: 👁️💧👄💧👁️) the rest of the Krew came up to you and hugged you all at the same time "Group hugs!" Betty yelled while hugging you tighter, then you felt warmer you looked at different angles and you saw the Rest of your friends hugging you (yes even that bitch who bullies the best people in the world 😊🖕)

After the party

Your POV

It was after the party and Alec, Kyran, Aly, and Evan decided to stay for a little while longer, we were all talking about how fun the party was "Y/N, did you miss Ayano... You know... Because she tried to kill you and all..." Kyran questioned nervously "er... I don't know, she IS my sister still so I can visit her when I want but I still... I don't know scared?" You answered "at least your safe with us and you're ok now," Alec said swinging his arm around your shoulder, smiled "he's right I'm here with my best friends and I'm alive," you thought, after a while, Alec removed his arm and got up to talk to Allen, he was whispering in Allen's ear, he blushed "I wonder what they're talking about..."you thought

(You don't know👁️👄👁️
➖👄➖👁️👄👁️)

Allen got up from where he was sitting and got close to you, he sighed and looked at the rest, they all nodded, Allen to a deep breath "Y/N... We have been best friends for months and we've been closer to me than anybody besides the rest... Sometimes I just think... Maybe... *Takes deep breath* we can be more than friends and have a new type of journey... With Kat...Betty...Kim...Wenny...

Me"

He ended
( oh meh Gawd yas 💚)

TBC
MADE BY: Karma's_Idiot_Stawberry