pt.29

That my video in the second slide I hope you like is😊

We are continuing you being...uh... Tipsy so there mite be stuff like... See for yourself 😅

The girls you Met left but the guy stayed "did you come alone?" He ask "oh no I came with my friends" you point at Allen, he gave Allen a weird look you really wanted to get away from him you trying to walk away but he pulled you back and pinned both of your arms to the wall and you drop your empty cup "your not going anywhere" he trys to lift your dress up but you smack him "what the hell!?" You shouted, he smirks  he got closer and put his hand on your chin and tried to kiss you, you pushed him back and you sent a sensor to Allen for help, He ran up to you "what happened?" The guy looks at Allen "step away from the girl Austin" "well isnt it the popular Draco or should I say Allen?" "Shut. up" he was pissed you never seen him this mad before "like I said step away from THE GIRL!" he shouted louder and gave a little glare Austin got annoyed "fine I didn't want her anyways" he stomps off like a crazy person (duh he drunk too) before Allen said anything else you jumped in his arms "thank you" you said in his ear "your welcome"

fuck dis shit Im tired

TBC
Made by:Moon_Light35