PART 6

Ok it's actually been a while, Em recommended to update it and well there's so much.

If you haven't read past chapter 30 a spoilers.

Ok so, Lottie is basically ruining their chances of setty and George being together, Lottie please get with Draco Malfoy you guys would be perfect.

OK ALTHOUGH GEORGE IS VERY JEALOUS SO FAR, IT SHOWS HOW HE FEELS HIS FEELINGS SO STRONG FOR SETTY AND HES SCARED TO LOOSE HER TO SOMEONE THAT WONT BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER, AS MUCH AS HE THINKS HE IS FOR HER.

Ok Hermione obviously knows something is going on between them, it's clearly obvious. I mean she's been in so many awkward situations with them, also Ginny.

SETTY, her feelings for George are so strong and she respects everything about him, but how she looses her temper on him is just so adorable. At moments if George needed time or respect, she cared about him and didn't realize how much George actually meant to her.

Also how George see's every imperfection Setty imagines she has, George finds it just as another way to fall in love with her even more.

AHH I HAVENT WRITTEN THIS IN A WHILE THERE WAS SOO MUCH TO TAKE IN. THANK YOU EM FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING STORY <3

Author(s): infinityemm bri4nn4m4rie