We never expect the unexpected

All over our country, the outbreak of Covid-19 second wave grew worst than the first one. Most of them would think it's because of China, the answer is an obvious no!

It's the fellow citizens, the main villains behind this second wave! Who told you to roam outside, that too without a mask?? From 2020 till April 2021, there was no option to "not wear a mask". It's a must! Everyone took advantage when the cases were slowing down, as if nothing will happen. This remains the reason for second wave's introduction.

Imagine yourself being in hell. I'm not talking about hell after death, but those people who selflessly work for the betterment of the country against this pandemic. The doctors, mainly nurses. They are in sheer hell and nobody seems to realise their pain. Unlike normal people who stay at homes, eat and sleep peacefully, these medical field people don't have any of these! They are experiencing a lot of mental stress and you don't know how it feels, unless and until you're ONE of them! They don't have time to even breathe. They are like the Indian army. Respect their feelings and please, don't move out of your houses. Whenever you feel like going out, imagine yourselves in a nurse's position.

Pray for the affected patients to recover soon. If you care for your own health, you will care for others too. Some may have a perfectly healthy body, but it doesn't mean that they are not vulnerable to covid.

If you want to celebrate your birthday, wedding anniversary...celebrate at home virtually with your family and friends! Put a complete full stop to any upcoming weddings and unimportant road trips for now! This is not a time to live normal lives where we can go out whenever we want. This is a situation where there is a lack of oxygen, the main reason why we still breathe! Consider this factor, we would die without oxygen. This is now a universe where we should pay money just to breathe.

It's in our hands to control the spread of second wave of covid to prevent the entry of the third, which is more deadly! Let's all take this moment to fight against this disease and make our country a healthy one. This also helps the world. There are three words to safety: Mask up when you're in need of buying daily needs, stay home and wash your hands frequently.

Get vaccinated soon, but don't take advantage even after that! Vaccines are just a tool to prevent ourselves from getting into a serious problem, but it can't guarantee 100% protection unless you follow the precautionary measure of staying at home.

Prevention is better than cure