chapter 2

(Edited)

Hisoka pov:

While I was jumping from tree to tree thinking about how I'm going to start a cult for gon, I failed to notice somebody else was there.

When I looked down because I heard a THUMP.

When i looked down i saw a beautiful blonde and knew she has to be mine.

Then i heard a loud scream for help, then noticed she had tripped over a leaf.

I had thought of a good plan, so I went down and stood in front of the blonde and pulled out the knockout card (lol idk what to call it so) and knocked her out.

I had locked her in my room to make sure she wouldn't leave me. I was in the living room when I heard a scream.

I ran in OUR room and saw how scared she look and what surprised me was she threw herself onto me. After a couple of hours she calmed down then suddenly walked into the kitchen with her gucci flip flops on and a hype house shirt on.

When she arrived to the kitchen I wasn't paying attention because I was looking at her ass and got a little ( lot) horny, then started kissing her she hesitated a bit but then gave in and kissed me back.

I know we just met seconds ago but I think I'm in love with her.

Then I picked her up and sat her on the table  then said "strip kitten" in a dominant voice and she did.

I started licking her nipples and noticed she didn't make a sound then said"don't hold back kitten I want to here you moan" then she said" yes sir."

2 years later-

After we found out she was pregnant I was so happy and wanted to name them after me. I was in the living room when I heard hisoka number 58 say" daddy, mommy said were going to the mall so get your gucci flip flops on"