Chapter 991-1000

Chapter 991 Rainbow Raiders!

Perhaps there were too many people sitting in the crowd and Ling Lan's seat was somewhat at the side, Little Aihua wasn't aware that Ling Lan was at the scene. She just saw countless strangers on their seats looking at her with gluttonous and greedy stares. She was so afraid that she had to curled up in a corner of the cage to just get some semblance of comfort.

She began to pinch her palm with great force, hoping that the pain could calm her down. At the same time, she was so terrified that the tears welling up in her eyes would begin to drip down her face, attracting more attention to herself. In the back of mind, she remembered that Jiang Hui had once told her that "crying doesn't solve any problems, and only being calm would bring about hope".

Despite Little Aihua encouraging herself, she still had two tear drops run down her face uncontrollably and silently, because she suddenly realized the fact that she might never she see her family again.

"Aihua, don't cry!"

Little Aihua heard a soft voice behind and she turned around to look who was talking to her.

It was a boy who was also put up for auction along with her. He was two years older than her. He comforted her after seeing Liu Aihua silently sob to herself in her cage.

He comforted because he was in the same situation as her, children who still had their memories intact. He wasn't like the other children who had already forgotten who they were after having their minds wiped and becoming items for people to buy.

Perhaps it was because he seemed lonely or he saw himself in her. When he saw that there was a little girl who also had her memory intact, he couldn't help but let down his guard and comfort her.

"Understood, Elder Brother Qiao!" Liu Aihua nodded thankfully towards the boy. Now, even the smallest of comforts, would make Liu Aihua's heart calm down.

The auctioneer was very considerate and put up all of the detailed information of the auction items on auction screen, making it convenient for those attending the auction to look through and choose the items they were interested in.

"There are actually two titled domain realm masters? Not bad. Not bad." After seeing the auction list on the auction screen, a chubby old man beside President Tu showed an excited expression on his face.

Compared to other auction items, humans were considered the much safer purchase, as the auction venue had a special method that made it if the buyers were to die, those who were sold to them would also commit suicide, dying along with them. This was the reason why this part of the auction was popular. By purchasing children with a lot of potential or domain realm masters, not only would the buyers acquire a strong security force in the future, they wouldn't have to worry about any privy eyes at the auction.

After the auctioneer declared the auction had begun, he began going through the serial numbers of the items one by one. Little Aihua's serial number was at the end because she was added in at the very last moment. Not long after, the auctioneer reached the number of the boy who was comforting Little Aihua. The atmosphere in the auction house suddenly became intense and everyone jumped in to participate in the bid for the boy.

This was because the boy had awakened a water element based innate talent and had awakened it for a long time already. Of course, the reason everyone had their eyes set on him was because he was only 12 years old. Additionally, his physical skills had actually reached the peak stage of refinement. The black market also determined that in one year he would definitely advance into Qi- Jin stage.

If things went as planned, advancing into Qi-Jin stage at 13 years old and in addition to his awakened innate talent of the mild-mannered water element, this boy would definitely reach the domain stage when he grew older. This was why he was so popular among the auction house attendees.