Part 7

Hello guys... hope you all are staying safe . Okay happy reading...❤️

The scene starts with everyone entering the car and drove of to their places. Everyone were lost in their own thoughts.

Aaliya tried to start a conversation.
Aaliya: hmm guys why all of you are silent . Hey buls you chatter box ... you too ?
Bulbul : nothing like that aals. Okay we can talk .
Purab : yaa ... abhi why you're also silent ?
Abhi : oh my wifey !! Waiting for my words ah ... he winked at purab .
Purab became embarrassed. Bulbul and Pragya chuckled.
Aliya : pragya di ? Do you have a boyfriend?
Pragya gasped hearing that .
Abhi'S mind voice : ( say no pragya !! Wait wait y ! R u feeling jealous? No way !!) hey boyfriend that too for this chashmish 😂😂🤣🤣 chance less .
Pragya stared at him . "Who said I don't have a boyfriend? I have !!" Pragya said staring at abhi .
Bulbul : dii !!!! You didn't say me !! How dare you ! Pragya shows her eyes pleading to bulbul without the notice of abhi .
Purab : really pragya ! Who is that lucky guy ?
Abhi : oh really ,Chashmish ! Your boyfriend will be like you only na !! Such a boring !..
Pragya : oh my boyfriend is hot , irresistible not like you monkey .😏 she smirked at him.
Abhi : you !!! Both started to fight.
Aaliya : stop it ! It's my mistake to ask about that . Leave that topic !
They reached home . They saw sarala standing tensed. Seeing them she breaths in relief .
Sarala: what's the time now ? Where were you too ? Don't u know how much I was scared .
Rockstar dadi : uffo sarala ! They reached na ! Why are you asking this much questions ... you come inside beta .
Sarala : you're the one who is spoiling them . Okay come in .
Pragya : ma relax ! Scooty got punctured. So aaliya bulbul's friend helped us . She asks everyone to come inside .
Sarala: oh sorry ! Please Come inside everyone . She welcomed them in .
Abhi , purab , aaliya went in . They got blessings from sarala and rockstar dadi . Pragya and bulbul introduced them . She bought snacks for them . When she asked about the wounded in abhi ... they shared as he got hurt while playing cricket . She extra cared for abhi .
Abhi : waah aunty !! What a taste ! It's too awesome!
Purab : haan aunty ! It's too good ! You're really awesome ! Aaliya learn something from aunty na !!
Sarala : its okay beta ! Do you want some more ?
Abhi : no aunty ! It's enough ! He said eyeing at pragya who was standing fuming at them . She stared at them .
Pragya : maa ! It's too much ! We too came tired ! You're only taking care of that monkey as if he is a baby !
Bulbul : haan di ! See that within a moments she starts to feed him .
Sarala : beta don't talk with guest like that . They're your friends . Abhi beta do you want coffee ? Abhi showed his tongue to pragya and in innocent face to sarala .
Abhi : no aunty ! Don't strain ! We will leave now . Come purab aaliya ! Burning smell is more here .
Pragya : you !!
Sarala : oh stop it ! Go and send them with a smile . Go Pragya . Bulbul !
Bulbul : ma! I am already tired ! Please leave me !
Purab : ( in mind ) how mean ! Such a lazy goose !
They all left bidding bye to them . Abhi felt an unknown happiness after talking with pragya's mother .
They reached mehra mansion.
Dadi : why late ! How many times I have to call you ? Abhi ! What happened to you ??
Abhi : hold on hold on darls!! I am okay ! It's just a small wound ! You sit here ! I will fresh up and come and don't make snacks for us as we already ate . Don't strain darling . He kissed her cheek and ran away !
Dadi : what happened to this boy ? He is too happy !
Purab : ya dadi ! I too can see something in him .
On the other side ...purab got a call and excused himself .

Sarala : he is so adorable na ? That abhi ! I like him so much ! And purab and aaliya too !! They are so sweet
Pragya : mama ! Will you please stop talking about that monkey ! By the way where is bulbul ?
Sarala: don't talk like that pragya ! Bulbul is in terrace .
Pragya : abhi abhi 🙄🙄😬😬🙄irritating idiot !
She thought to herself and walked towards terrace . But her mind was wandering about the incidents that happened today ! The care about him ... how he hugged her ! How he protected her !
On the other side ... abhi too thinking about the same !! Both lost in each other thoughts ..

To be continued.....

Sorry if I have bored anyone ..... actually I have no idea of how to lead the story after watching the current track in the show ... I will go with the flow ....

Stay safe . Wear mask 😷. Stay home .

Drop your valuable votes and comments.

With love , red wine.