First day 🥰

Professor: come na pragya ... students she is the one who has transferred to our college . Pragya is one of the brilliant student and class topper in her older college . Now onwards she is gonna join us . Take your seat pragya .

Pragya moved nervously and settled in the first bench near meera .
Abhi ( in mind ) : oh god ! She is a class topper . 😱😱😱 . I don't even know the subject names . But she insulted me ! I won't leave her ! Wait for that chashmo..🤓.

Meera is also in same class with abhi, pragya , purab and tanu . ( actually I thought of a negative role with kanchi . Then I dropped the idea 🤭 . Now I am going with a flow ..😅)
Meera : hii pragya ! I am meera . Meera introduced herself. ( sweety sis 😂🙈)
Pragya smiled and gave her hand .
Professor : okay class let's move to the class .
Saying this he started teaching them .
( first day itself class ! How many of you got irritate 🥱🥱🙋🏻‍♀️) bulbul already showed purab pic of pragya . When he saw her ,
He was determined to impress pragya at any cost . But as he is also a class topper he started to concentrate on lecture .
Abhi frowned while seeing this . He whispers in purab's ears .
Abhi : heyy puri!!
But purab's concentration is fully on the board .
Abhi thought for a second and again whispers in his ears .
Abhi : Heyy wifey ! I am calling you idiot !
Purab (whispers back ) : what ?! See lecture is going please shut your mouth ! I have to take good grades ! ( author's POV:too bad purab beta 😒)
Abhi stomps his foot ! And turned to other side furiously while hearing that .
There tanu was waving at him and smiles with full make up ( author's pov:ahhh!! Can't imagine 😳)
Abhi looks that and turns to board as if he saw a ghost 👻 making her furious 🤪.
Here our pragya was sincerely taking notes . Abhi is getting bored . His wifey too not minding him he starts to tap the bench looking out of the window .
Professor: mister abhishek ! Everyone turned to abhi'S direction .
Abhi was busy in his dreamland and tapping the bench ! He didn't heard the professor's call .
Purab shookes him " abhii "!!
Abhi : when I called you , did you answer me ? Get lost ! I won't turn ! First I have to divorce you ! Idiot !
Hearing that everyone burst into laughter. Seeing all others laughing abhi turned straight to see professor glaring at him .
Abhi gulped is throat and stands nervously . Pragya smirked at him . He stares at her .
Professor: mr. abhi you can do your divorce afterwords. Can you please tell me name of the subject I am taking now ?
Abhi : ( acts like thinking 🤔) it's computer application sir !
Professor: idiot this is ECE class ! 🤦🏻
Abhi'S eyes popped out hearing that . And looks at the professor innocently . Professor asks him to get out of his class .
Immediately abhi'S face turned brighter and walked out casually . Pragya shocked as he causally walked out . Because 80% attendance is needed in this class ! Otherwise we can't understand anything ! .
Abhi reaches canteen and started to hear music .
Meera : Abhi'S is too brave na ... meera whispered in pragya's ear . ( author's POV:girls talk 🙋🏻‍♀️🤭). pragya stared at her . Meera chuckled and starts to concentrate on board.
After the bell rang everyone starts to go for break as there was no class as it's their first day knowing no one would concentrate on it .
Meera : Pragz come let's go to canteen .
Pragya : it's okay meera you go . I have some work in library. ( bookworm pragz 🥰).
Meera : okay pragz . Meet you afterwords.
Tanu comes before pragya and blocks her way .
Pragya : excuse me miss can you please move ? ( author's POV : don't respect her pragz. She doesn't deserve it !🙄👊🏻)
Tanu : hey chashmoo! Stay away from my abhi ! ( 🥱🥱👻) dare to come near him .
Pragya : hello miss I don't even look at that monkey ( author's pov:cute monkey 🙈🥰) and one more thing I have many works leave out of my way .
Saying this she pushed tanu and walked away from there . Tanu fumes at her .
Pragya ( to herself ) : stupid ! First that idiot and now that chudail ! My abhi ! How dare she ! Wait wait pragz what's wrong with you out of all those words you're recalling only my abhi what happened madam 😏😂her mind mocked at her . Shut up ! I am going for library ! Don't think other things . She told herself and walked towards library .
Abhi sees meera who comes towards the canteen . He thought of asking about chashmish. seriously abhi !? He thought to himself .
Abhi : hey meera .
Meera : hi abhi ! She said in a sugar coated tone . ( after all he is a heartthrob of the college 😍).
Abhi : ermm... where is that newly joined girl ?
Mera : oh you're asking about pragz? She is in library . She says in a jealousy tone .
Abhi : okay thanks meera . Bye .
Meera shooked her head and told to herself she came today only but she got famous 😏.
Author's POV: sometimes even best friends will also feel jealous.
He walked towards the library . And saw pragya who was reading a book making face expressions for each and every line . For one second he lost in her face and a smile crept in his lips thinking how cute she is ! .. Soon he came to his sense . What are you doing abhi ! Concentrate ! . Target : tit for tat 😏. He smirked and said to himself .

To be continued ......

After watching the promo and today's precap I have lost all of my interest in the show . Feel like punching that tanu 👊🏻👊🏻. Seriously I don't know what the writers are thinking in their mind 🙄. The trp rate too is going down 🥱. Don't know when will they end this crap 🚶🏻‍♀️. Okay guys see you soon 🙋🏻‍♀️.

Sorry if I have bored you 😅.

Drop your comments and valuable votes ❤️.

With love ,

Red wine 🍷.