Chapter 8: Meeting With New Friends

---

Many people have witnessed Akira's reunion, and they can hear rumours around him, but Akira doesn't care at all.

Erin broke the hug while rubbing her tear off as she said, "It's good to know that you are alive..."

Akira can see Erin has long hair that is tight behind her head, and her body is more feminine. Truly Akira can see his old friend Asuka in Erin right now.

 Truly Akira can see his old friend Asuka in Erin right now

(I'm not drawing this. not yet)

Akira sighed as he gave a smile while petting Erin's head. "I'm sorry to make you both cry and worried because of me, Erin-chan, Mikasa-chan..."

Both girls start to blush on their faces when Akira says their name with a suffix at the end of their name. It's the first time to them that Akira calls them Chan at the end of their names. 

Akira also notices Mikasa also has long hair with a blue scarf around her neck.

Akira sighed as he said, "I have been searching for you all since the day we got separated from each other, I got a report that you guys are alive, but they didn't record where you live."

Mikasa held Akira's scarred cheek as she said, "Is that why you decided to become Keith's assistant? to find us?"

Akira smiles warmly as he replies, "Yeah..."

They blush again, and it's rare for them to see Akira smile, even when they are kids; Akira always seems grumpy and doesn't talk much.

Mikasa is the one who starts to become like Akira since he has gone, and now they both smile. Erin is so happy that her best friend is slowly back to her normal self. 

"Now go back to your cabin, and I'll meet you later, okay?" Akira said as he looks the sky, and he remembered he got a meeting to go to.

Mikasa and Erin hug Akira before they go back into the girl's Cabin. Armin looks at them and smiles; he also walks to the boy's Cabin.

---

Akira finishes the instructor meeting with another instructor. Akira looks at the night sky with a happy expression on his face. 

Keith walked closer to the boy and scoffed as he asked, "You look happy? And it's weird... did you find them?"

The light blue hair smiles while the winds blow his hair softly, and he replies, "Yeah..."

Keith scoffed once again and smiled as he asked, "So you gonna stop now?"

Akira gives the bald man a normal expression as he replies. "No, I will train the cadet and make them able to defend themself. As you said, tomorrow would be hell for them."

Keith sighed in defeat as he said, "I still can't believe Captin Levi is the one who thought you to use ODM."

Akira scoffed with a smirk as he said, "It wasn't that hard..."