𝓙𝓾𝓝𝓲

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I opened my eyes slowly just to be met by the ceiling of my chamber. F*ck i didn't imagine to have my Rut this fast. What if he really is my mate. He has to be or else i wouldn't have fainted just by being pulled away from him. Since I am the Alpha beast taken after my Father who is the Alpha king.

I get out of bed and stretch and see a bunch of cum on the floor. Who knew i would produce this much. Kinda impressive if you ask me.

END OF POV

While the alpha was admiring how much semen was on the floor he suddenly heard a moan ringing through his head. Could he have possibly mind linked with his mate. He heard,

" Alpha please help me

Pl-please it hurts-

Alpha~ "

He couldn't help but get hard from the moans and cries of his mate calling out out for him. F*ck he thought as he looked down to see his manhood growing eagerly.

Where are you ?

Mh i dunno no ha~

Fuck try releasing your scent more.

I-I'll try

You're really close ill be there don't stop.

After Taehyung found his located he was inside his own chamber in a separate room.

Jungkook you f*cking idiot he thought

He transformed into his wolf form and ran towards seokjin's room. Once he was in front of the door he transformed back into his human form. He carefully opened the door and he was met with seokjin laying as perfect as ever in the bed. He was fully naked and moaning as he found out that if he touched his prince parts as he would call it, it'll make his feel better.

Not enough to get rid of his pain but suitable for the meantime.

taehyung walked in and closed the door, he made sure to lock all of the locks so no one would interupt them again.

" F*ck you look so beautiful like that" he moaned out to seokjin.

Seokjin could only whimper out for him, yet taehyung wanted to play even though he was really really fucking needy. He took off his shirt and sweatpants leaving only his boxers on. Seokjin looked and saw his body full of tattoos and scars.

He saw how his big bulky shoulders flexed the muscles he has. Taehyung smirked and moved to seokjin. Caressing his milky skin that's still healing.

He kissed and bit softly on his beautiful neck making seokjin's whimper turn into moans. He smirked knowing that he can make anyone weak no matter who , his charms never fail him. Taehyung being the kinky motherfucker he is always keeps boxes of his favorite sex toys and toys to use on his sex slaves.

And of course that box was right under the bed. He pulled away from seokjins neck and leaned on the edge to pull the box out. Once he opened it he pulled out a collar, handcuffs,and vibrators.

Taehyungs kinks:

Dominance kink ✔️

Gagging Kink ✔️

Humiliation Kink

edging Kink ✔️

Although he wants to try all of these on seokjin he knew that the omega was a virgin and that he wouldn't be able to handle much. ( A/N: The ones with check mark are the ones he'll use on seokjin) he put them on the side of the bed and held seokjins chin tight and asked him,

" what do you want baby "

" Help me pl-please Alpha~" Seokjin said looking at taehyung with lustful eyes even though he never knew about the sexual tensions he's going through at the moment.

Taehyung leaned in to kiss seokjin. Taehyung doing all of the work as usual. He then pulled back and a string of saliva was pulled from both their tongues. He dipped back in the hot cavern, not missing the time to French kiss him. Both eating each other's faces as you would say.

The alpha kissed him one more time before going down to nip at his supple skin. Sucking Hickeys all over his neck and down his should. The more seokjin got the more he wants. And gladly the older has already plans on doing so.

he kissed his collar bone and was lead to his nipples. There he looked at seokjin and back to the nipple. He took his nipples in his mouth and started sucking on them. One hand playing with the other nipple while his other hand reached down to jerk him if.

Seokjin moaned loud at the pure pleasure that he's feeling. He felt something he's never experienced and that's cumming. He felt something hot at the pit of his stomach, his poor little member dribbling pre cum from the cute red tip. He was crying, struggling to keep calm.

As soon as he was going to cum Taehyung held the tip of the member making seokjin stop from cumming. Seokjing still being a mess struggled to be let off that high. Once he calmed down taehyung flipped him on his knees . He pushed him down on his chest making his ass stand out.

Grabbing both hands he handcuffed them and but the collar on seokjin. He tightened it a bit. Enough for seokjin to breath. He grabbed the vibrator and tied it on seokjins member. He then got the control and turned it on all the way. Seokjin's moans echoed through the room making it impossible for seokjin to keep quiet.

Taehyung them took off his boxers and his member was larger and standing proud. He leaned between the omegas legs and slurped up all the slick that was pouring out of his hole like water. He moaned at the sweet taste that the slick was giving off. Cleaning both thighs he dived into the now loose hole and started scooping out the slick with his tongue.

Seokjin was heavily overwhelmed by the sudden action and felt like cumming again. taehyung was full on eating seokjins ass not wasting time.

He released and got up to get a condom, which were huge and thick. He slipped it on and slammed inside seokjins hole. The omega was drunken it this sexual action that was happening. Taehyung grabbed the handcuffs and started thrusting slow and sensual till he felt like it was okay to move faster.

The thrusts soon turned into an animalistic pace. Taehyungs hips hitting aggressively against seokjins ass make their skins collide with each other. The slaps of each other's bodies echoed in the room.

taehyung leaned over seokjins back and groaned right by his ear. He sucked oh his earlobe and whispered vulgar things.

" You like when my cock hits the spot dont you?"
" F*ck you take me so good. Your ass was made for this"
" Next time you're taking the dick down your throat"

Such and such. Whenever Seokjin felt like cuming he couldn't. He wasn't able to. The rope that the vibrator was tied to was holding his climax in.
" Pl-please wanna— want rope go~gone ha~ " even if his sentence was broken Taehyung understood and took off the rope. Immediately Seokjin s cum busted through. While pearly ropes decorating the black sheets.

Taehyung was still at it not stopping any second. He was going crazy just from having sex with his mate. Of course, he's had sex with betas and alphas but never with omegas. And most importantly never with his mate until now.

Once Taehyung felt he was about to cum he pulled out and took of the condom. He made Seokjin s hands make a O shape and slipped right through.
That's the moment that he fucked hard against the hands of his mate.

Taehyung was going faster and faster and coming to his high right after. Seokjin s back was covered in thick semen. Taehyung weakly undid the handcuffs and layer down next to Seokjin who was shaking uncontrollably from overstimulation.

————————

I think I took it to fast. I guess my smut is improving tho anyways I hope you enjoyed these 1,359 words