💟Happy Times💟

Veer was feeling ecstaticaly happy after meeting with Rhea

Veer was feeling ecstaticaly happy after meeting with Rhea. It felt as if she was a part of him. He could see a glimpse of Rani in her. And that is the reason he gave her that school bag which he had brought from NYC when Rani was shopping for Sheero in a hope that one day his child will go to school taking this bag. He kept a box of Rani's favourite chocolates. Veer always kept both of them with him in his car in a hope that someday they will reach to their rightful owners. Today some voice cake from his heart that he should give them to Rhea and following this he gifted them to her.

With a smile Veer went back to his hotel.

Next Morning

Veer woke up from his sleep. H e had slept peacefully after 4 long years.

He got down his bed and got freshen up for his morning jog. Though the hotel he was living in had a big garden but he decided to jog towards "RV Companies" in a hope that he can find Rhea there. The office was 15 minutes away from his hotel so he set out to meet Rhea.

In the Office Garden

Rhea was as usual playing the garden. She looked up and found Veer standing there. They both got delighted. She jumped at her place and waved at Veer. He too waved at her and went there.

Rhea: Hello Doctor K

Veer: Hello princess.....kaise ho aap

Rhea: M fine.......how you ??

Veer: I am also good princess.

He sat with her on the ground.

Rhea: Aap yahaan mujhse milne aaye ho

She enquired. Veer just nodded with a smile.

Rhea: Yay!! 

She started dancing. Veer chuckled at her

Veer: Achha aapko wo gift milla ??

Rhea: Yeshhh....it was velly(very) tasty.....yeh meri and mumma's favourite gogate(chocolate) hai

Veer: Haan.....?? Wow......mai aapke liye kal aur lekrr aaunga. OK??

Rhea again started dancing

Rhea: Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!

Veer: Aaram se.......achha mujhe btao aap kya krr rhe ho??

Rhea: Pot making.........(then she made a sad face)

Veer: Kya hua princess

Rhea: Yeah dekho.....melshe(mere se) pit bnn hii nhi rahaa

And she made a cute sad pout

Veer: Awwww.....it's ok princess....aao I'll help you

Rhea: Yay!!

She sat there with Veer and he started making the pot along with her. They both were very happy with eachother. Any random person who would see them will clearly tell them as Father-Daughter duo. Time passed but their bond became stronger. The company also agreed to what Veer said.
He got happy and called Vikram.

Vikram: Hello

Veer: Vikram

Vikram: Kaise hain aap bro

Veer: I am good Vikram. Aap aur sheero kaise hain??

Vikram: Kaise honge bro.....aap hii nhi ho to hum kaise theek ho skte hain??

Veer: Mai saamne nhi hu iska yeh mtlb nhi hai kii aap dhyaan nhi rkhenge.

Vikram: Smjh gya bro......achha uss deal ka kya hua

Veer: Jo cheez Rani se Judi ho wo  glt kaise ho skti hai

Vikram:  Mtlb.....they agreed

Veer: Yess

Vikram: Ohh my god....that's such a great news. Fir ab aap aa rhe hai na

Veer: Nhi Vikram

Vikram: What.....but kyu

Veer then tells his everything about Rhea

Vikram: Ohh.....so a child got this change in my bro.....hmm.....ab to milna hii pdega.....I am coming bro

Veer: Aa jaaiye....I am 100 percent sure she'll win you're heart as well

Vikram got silent

Veer: Vikram...........kya hua

Vikram came out of his thoughts

Vikram: Kuch nhi bro

Veer: Kiara kii yaad aa rhi hai

Vikram: Jii

(When Rani had left one day Veer caught Vikram crying with a photo in his hands. When he went inside Vikram quickly hid the photo under the pillow and wiped his tears. But Veer had already seen all that. He sad beside Vikram and asked him what the matter was. Vikram could not hold further and hugged Veer while crying. He patted his back and then Vikram described how he and Kiara got married while being drunk. He also confessed that he loved Kiara but she didn't love him.)

Veer: Vikram.....aapka pyaar sachha hai....just beleive in Bhagwanji wo aapko aapki Kiara se zaroor milaayenge and dekhna jab aapko pta chalega na kii Kiara too loves you tab aap khushi se dance krnege.

Vikram: I just hope hum dono ko apna pyaar waapas mill jaaye.

Veer: Mata Rani sab theek krnegi. Achha now no more emotional talks. Aap jaldi se packing kriye and come here I can't wait to introduce you to my princess.

Vikram.:  Jii bro

Saying this they ended the call.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How's the ud??

Signing off
Kikaberry

Signing offKikaberry