Chapter 2: Ten Grand

What had I said to her that she probably hadn’t heard before? I checked if all my body parts were still attached to me. My hand went directly to my dick, I can’t imagine living without it. I gotta say she didn’t look like I remembered that one night. Although, I thought she was pretty cute then.

"Hey boss…called a few more and well it didn’t go well. Some of them told me to fuck off and be your date. Another one said you suck in bed. Um…lastly there were two that said yes. One had to bring her mother along because she just turned nineteen.” Tom’s eyes narrowed on me.

“What? Some of these chicks look like they’re thirty.”

“Right! The other one just sounded like a real dumbass. Where do you pick up these women?”

I scratched my head and thought for a second. “Pretty much anywhere, last week I got tied up to a bed post and spanked for a good half hour by some sassy biker chick.” Nick shrugged it off.

“I think my ass is still bruised.”

“You’re a sick man, boss. I was thinking you should ask crazy girl to do it for you.”

I curled my lip in disgust and nodded. There was no way I was showing up to a retreat where my friends would be with their hot wives and I would show up with coyote girl. Who probably couldn’t even wear a bathing suit. “Fuck no. She just tried to kill me in…public. Imagine what she would do when we are alone. No fucking way.”

Tom rolled his eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

“Boss, if I have to call one more crazy fan to ask her to go on a retreat with you. I’m going to kill you myself. Some of these women don’t want to have anything to do with you ever again…the rest are just plain crazy. Those are the ones you should be afraid of. I think blondie is pretty and she’s got junk in her trunk.”

I laughed and thought about it for a bit. She was a little bigger than I usually liked and she might try to kill me in my sleep. Then again, I really couldn’t blame her.

My head was pounding as I opened one eye and then the other. Hangovers sucked. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to wake up. Then I realized that I wasn’t alone. This had turned into a routine. Different state…different girl. Where the hell was I today? Oh yeah, Illinois.
I turned to look and was startled by the girl lying next to me. The sheet was only covering her lower body and all her back was covered by blonde waves of hair that also fell onto the pillow. I rubbed my eyes one more time to make sure I wasn’t imaging this. There was a big girl in my bed. I was a chubby chaser. For fucks sake what had I come to?

She shifted under the sheets and suddenly sat up pulling the sheets off of me and wrapping it around her body.

She mumbled and looked at me in horror.

“I don’t usually do this. Oh my God I’m late for work.” She rushed off into the bathroom. While I tried to make sense of what was going on.
My phone rang and I picked up.

“Yo?”

“Manager is on her way up…you proly have a girl in your bed. Get her out…” Tom was always covering my ass. I quickly pulled on my pants and ran to the bathroom door. I banged loudly and a few seconds later out waltzed the panicked girl.

“You gotta go!” She had already put her pants on and was only in her bra. Hurriedly, I grabbed her shirt and heels and thrusted them into her arms. She looked at me a little shocked as I pushed her towards the door. “My manager is coming and I won’t hear the end of it if you are in here. Not to mention that…”